Groups

Is Advertising Your 'Fo.lk'Thing Classed As Self-Promotion ?

Just wondered because Ive noticed a few on here harping on about it

9 Comments

Not sure anyone gives a FO.LK :thumbsup:

assuming this is a lame dig at VB1 & LLM?
    therefore posting to incite?

Original Poster

Im not sure 'Boothy realises that
    A, I cant see his posts
    and
    B, I am not interested in the views of people like him

I just think that if the mods are not careful this could get out of control with the whole self promotion thing

Banned

it seems to be ok, and as you said it is probably very likely to get out of hand

iNSOMANiAC;8097268

Im not sure 'Boothy realises that A, I cant see his posts and B, I am … Im not sure 'Boothy realises that A, I cant see his posts and B, I am not interested in the views of people like himI just think that if the mods are not careful this could get out of control with the whole self promotion thing

good job you cant see this then:)

http://toppun.com/Gay-Lesbian-Pride/Hypnosis-Getting-Sleepy-Feeling-VERY-GAY.gif

Banned

Has anyone actually entered? I saw a thread yesterday don't know where it went but a couple of members have been spamming pm's for votes or whatever dunno why the whole thing confuses the crap out of me :lol:

Banned

VB1 - Repping the misk since May 2007

Please feel free to visit the Fo.lk Community board: fo.lk/com…new

(Generic link to main board)

tinkerbell28;8097292

Has anyone actually entered? I saw a thread yesterday don't know where it … Has anyone actually entered? I saw a thread yesterday don't know where it went but a couple of members have been spamming pm's for votes or whatever dunno why the whole thing confuses the crap out of me :lol:

this

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8097292

Has anyone actually entered? I saw a thread yesterday don't know where it … Has anyone actually entered? I saw a thread yesterday don't know where it went but a couple of members have been spamming pm's for votes or whatever dunno why the whole thing confuses the crap out of me :lol:

Its a slippery slope, there are enough attention *****s on here without giving them a reason to do it ! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..14
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767500
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407
      4. Bearded chat1224

See more discussions