Expired

Is all email from gmx.com treated as spam by all other email providers?

Found 13th Sep 2013
In light of gmail/hotmail/yahoo being evil I recently switched over to gmx.com for my main email address (work etc,) It has plenty of good features, and is pretty decent overall.

However, I realised today that all my other addresses (hotmail, yahoo mail, gmail) automatically treat messages from my gmx addresses as spam. Has anyone else experienced this?

There have been a few occasions where I've been waiting and waiting for a reply to a particular email, and it never arrived. I wonder if lots of email spam filters (not just the free webmail providers) are set to send anything from gmx to spam, and the recipient never received the messages in those cases.

All very weird. Anyone else experienced this?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I've been effectively unable to send e-mail to people (mostly on GMail) for weeks, maybe a few months: it mostly ends up in Spam folders (i.e., unseen by the receiver) or is outright rejected.

If I was a web mail service provider, this would be the equivalent of "the roof is on fire, the roof is on fire!"

About 90% of all gmx users are spammers because the service does not require Phone verification.
Most automated mail server messages also never let you receive activation mails through GMX (phpBB boards in particular).

Original Poster

DixieKongJD

About 90% of all gmx users are spammers because the service does not … About 90% of all gmx users are spammers because the service does not require Phone verification.Most automated mail server messages also never let you receive activation mails through GMX (phpBB boards in particular).

Wow, thread from the dead

And I have email accounts with most of the major webmail providers, and I've never once had to use phone verification.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants