Is Alza.co.uk trustable?

Found 8th Nov 2017
Hi there,

I am thinking to build a completely new pc system and the prices on Alza.co.uk seem cheaper than others generally. I’ve got some doubts as I am going to pay thousands of pounds, is this website okay regarding the service and after support?

Thank you very much.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

I bought a complete build (all parts) back in April and they were superb! They are based in Czech but have a UK branch and the parts came within 3 days. When buying my 1070 at the time, they came with a free gamne. Quick message to support (actually a really good support too) gave me not 1 but 2 codes.

I highly recommend them for a complete build or buying alot of items in one go as there is no free p+p so the one part will bring to price up alot though overall yes, they are way cheaper.

Original Poster

darthvader666uk1 h, 59 m ago

I bought a complete build (all parts) back in April and they were superb! …I bought a complete build (all parts) back in April and they were superb! They are based in Czech but have a UK branch and the parts came within 3 days. When buying my 1070 at the time, they came with a free gamne. Quick message to support (actually a really good support too) gave me not 1 but 2 codes.I highly recommend them for a complete build or buying alot of items in one go as there is no free p+p so the one part will bring to price up alot though overall yes, they are way cheaper.

Thank you very much for the answer I appreciate I’ll go with them then. Have a nice day.

Used them twice , arrived reasonably quick and well packed as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions