Is Amazon Chat broke?

Posted 28th Mar
Just tried Amazon chat but all I get is a message saying they are prioritizing and under it a 'got it' but then its blank, nothing to click on to continue. Anyone else having same?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Working ok on the app for me. The only issue I can see is that I can’t access my previous messages. It just spins the loop of death...
Edited by: "Diggsy" 28th Mar
Thanks for reply and for checking. I'm using a laptop, there's no spinning loop. I was trying to cancel an unwanted subscription but getting an error try later message so that's not working for me either. My Kindle took out the subscription last night when it froze on a pop up ad page, trying to get off the page I was then informed I'd subscribed! Had to reset the Kindle using the 40 second power hold.
Sussed it, chat pop up had to be expanded to full page, there was a small button to click at bottom of page which is not visible on the pop up
You can ask for them to ring you. Unless that’s just prime members
I went on Amazon chat the other day and it took 6 hours for a reply. Just appears that they are incredibly busy but they will get back to you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions