Is Amazon doing "Cyber Monday"?

Does anyone know if Amazon is doing "Cyber Monday"? Like can you remember from previous years if they have or not as I'm looking to buy some stuff but might wait till Monday to get them but if the BF sales end today then I need to get them today.

Thanks in advance as I won't be on much till later on today

10 Comments

Compared to previous years they haven't even done black Friday mate. But yes they are doing c Monday.

bluecityste

Compared to previous years they haven't even done black Friday mate. But … Compared to previous years they haven't even done black Friday mate. But yes they are doing c Monday.

What he said. I'm still waiting for the Black Friday sale to happen.

exactly that. this has been a pathetic black friday with most items more expensive now than few weeks ago, here's hoping for monday!

bluecityste

Compared to previous years they haven't even done black Friday mate. But … Compared to previous years they haven't even done black Friday mate. But yes they are doing c Monday.

+1

I was really looking forward to it and have only spent £37 last year i spent £600

and i saved up £1200 in my gadget accpount to spend
Edited by: "allowed" 27th Nov 2016

bluecityste

Thanks, Obama!

Original Poster

Well here's to hoping they do good deals thanks guys

Original Poster

(I have no idea how to change this to "answered" on the app so if a mod could do it I'd appreciate it)

Cyber Friday was pretty rubbish on amazon

yes they will and people moaning about black friday it wasn't that much better last year on the whole its all a big con with a few great bargains but a lot of stuff was cheaper leading upto it

furious1978

exactly that. this has been a pathetic black friday with most items more … exactly that. this has been a pathetic black friday with most items more expensive now than few weeks ago, here's hoping for monday!

same on the Amazon US site..no siginific price changes at all!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Biscuit addiction1227
    2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
    3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
    4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions