Expired

is amazon safe to buy condoms from? (suppliers - Nightingale Nursing Supplies" and "tiger blue")

Found 8th Dec 2013
As in are they likely to be fake from secondary sellers not amazon themselves? I normally only buy from high street shops to be more sure they are genuine but the prices are very steep compared to online deals i have found

I am looking at a supplier on their called "Nightingale Nursing Supplies" and "tiger blue"

The condoms i am looking at are £6 cheaper than on the high street ..

amazon.co.uk/gp/…VTX

amazon.co.uk/gp/…E54

thanks!

queue typical jokes..

14 Comments

Depends if they staple the invoice to the packaging.

Original Poster

donaldduck2

Think they use thumb tacks so it should be fine (_;)

adamwilko007

Think they use thumb tacks so it should be fine (_;)

If they do your Top Cat will be having kittens. X)

I've worked in Sexual Health in the past and have to admit, I've not heard of this brand. Condoms aren't 100% safe anyway and I personally wouldn't take the risk with an unreputable brand but its up to you whether saving £6 is worth it potentially in the long run.

Isn't contraception free on the NHS anyway?

Original Poster

br1xham2

I've worked in Sexual Health in the past and have to admit, I've not … I've worked in Sexual Health in the past and have to admit, I've not heard of this brand. Condoms aren't 100% safe anyway and I personally wouldn't take the risk with an unreputable brand but its up to you whether saving £6 is worth it potentially in the long run.

the brand is "mates" im more concerned of the suppliers

Nightingale Nursing Supplies and tiger blue

there has been deals posted on here before with Nightingale Nursing Supplies on amazon but no comments on how ledgit the company is

ah okay, I misunderstood. x

You can get free condoms from certain places, a sign in my morrisons supermarket says they provide free condoms

donaldduck2

Best laugh i have had all night haha

No good. They come in a jiffy

safe to buy ? - yes - safe to use ? is the correct question ......in the event of failure make sure they come with a 9 month money back guarantee .......

Go to a sexual health clinic and they will give you as many as you want for free.

As long as it wasn't the supplier who had a hedgehog escape in their factory.

I wouldn't buy the cheaper used ones, you just don't know what class of people have used them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions