is Andrew James a good brand for kitchen appliances?

Found 27th Apr 2016
I have never seen it in super markets.
Community Updates
AskAppliancesKitchen
10 Comments
What you interested in OP?
I don't have any but and I've never seen it in shops but Amazon sell loads . It must be reasonable quality because they market along side brand leaders like kitchen aid and kenwood
I have a few Andrew James products and the quality is excellent. If you tell us what things you're looking at I may be able to comment further.
Edited by: "DistortedVision" 27th Apr 2016
I have their waffle maker.....its very good quality and makes great waffles,also have digi scales. Would buy their products again ....had " top" brands before and been let down by them quality wise etc
Highly recommended.
And customer service is very good if there is any problem with the appliance.
Well that's my experience!
I have their electric coffee grinder and it's brilliant. Not sure about other products but can vouch for that one!
Original Poster
pennyfarthing88

I am after a blender (which has four accessories). It has a blender+grinder + smoothie maker
Original Poster
pennyfarthing88

I am after a blender (which has four accessories). It has a blender+grinder + smoothie maker
azmahhafsa

Highly recommended. And customer service is very good if there is any … Highly recommended. And customer service is very good if there is any problem with the appliance. Well that's my experience!

DistortedVision

I have a few Andrew James products and the quality is excellent. If you … I have a few Andrew James products and the quality is excellent. If you tell us what things you're looking at I may be able to comment further.

amazon.co.uk/And…der
I have the Halogen Oven and it's good and lasted just over 2 years and comes with a spare bulb.
I have a couple of AJ products, but the one I've used most is the food mixer (which we made our wedding cake in!). Has been going strong for a couple of years. Lately one of the hooks snapped, and within days I received another one - free of charge - in the post. Not sure I was even asked for proof of warranty! Excellent CS.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions