Expired

Is Ann Summers a scam?

Found 4th Jan 2014
Hi to all,

I was wondering if Ann Summer is a scam because I have been reading reviews online about it being a scam as you don't received you order. This is after making a order and my order hasn't arrived yet?

Thank You to anyone who reply to this
Community Updates
19 Comments
No my friend ann summers is fine, I have orders 100's of times if your item failed to arrive give them a call they will sort you out
Do you mean Ann Summers, the national chain? Shops everywhere.
When did you place the order?
Ha yes a national company with hundreds of shops is most definitely a scam
I guess it may depend on if you mean "Ann Summer" as per the first post or "Ann Summers"
Edited by: "cdm22" 4th Jan 2014
Original Poster
I meant Ann Summers
Original Poster
Nk74

When did you place the order?

on the 27th of December
Original Poster
LJM

Do you mean Ann Summers, the national chain? Shops everywhere.

Yes
Never heard of them...
What did you order?
They are definitely not a scam , they are a high street chain store! Although mistakes happen and orders can go missing however big or small the company is. Have you tried ringing /emailing them ?

Original Poster
shopstilldrops

They are definitely not a scam , they are a high street chain store! … They are definitely not a scam , they are a high street chain store! Although mistakes happen and orders can go missing however big or small the company is. Have you tried ringing /emailing them ?

I email them the other day asking if my order has been dispatched yet and they said it was dispatched on the same day as I order it. But with Love Honey they send you dispatch email saying it's on it way.
katrinawhitmore

I email them the other day asking if my order has been dispatched yet and … I email them the other day asking if my order has been dispatched yet and they said it was dispatched on the same day as I order it. But with Love Honey they send you dispatch email saying it's on it way.

Forgive me if this is a bit forward, but, how many sex toys do you buy?!
Original Poster
sancho1983

Forgive me if this is a bit forward, but, how many sex toys do you buy?!

not many
silly phone...that was at Sancho haha !
I bet the postman loves you.
rick77

Ha! Marked down for sarcastically answering what is clearly a ridiculous … Ha! Marked down for sarcastically answering what is clearly a ridiculous question in the first place.Ask the retailer about your order and/or track the parcel with the courier service. They're a national chain, a household name, and quite clearly not a scam.

I wouldn't pay much attention to down votes, don't think I've ever seen anyone 'upvote' anything
Just watching "Enough Said", it's very good!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions