Groups
    EXPIRED

Is any company launching World Cup coins giveaway (Sainsburys, Esso etc)

Banned
    Has anyone heard if anyone will be giving free World Cup coins/medals away ?

Sainsburys did them 4 years ago and my dad says that Esso did them before in the past

8 Comments

I hope so!

Hell, the price difference of fuel now compared to 4 years ago, the coins should be made of pure silver! :thumbsup:

Already got some - I'll swap my duplicate Colin Bell for Bob Moore.

Yes Esso will be. you will have to buy album/display (price undecided) and you'll get a free coin for every 15 litres fueled - max 5/day

Original Poster Banned

Ilnf;8304670

Yes Esso will be. you will have to buy album/display (price undecided) … Yes Esso will be. you will have to buy album/display (price undecided) and you'll get a free coin for every 15 litres fueled - max 5/day

thanks - where did you hear that

I've got all but 2 or 3 of the 1970 Esso ones, somewhere O_o

Which is odd, since I was born in '87.

never got the footy ones but i did find my complete collection of TMNTurtles coins that came from the garages when i was a little one. now my little ones can have em as turtles seem to be back on telly.

Jimston;8307968

never got the footy ones but i did find my complete collection of … never got the footy ones but i did find my complete collection of TMNTurtles coins that came from the garages when i was a little one. now my little ones can have em as turtles seem to be back on telly.

Hah... I still have a handful of those... I'm not sure if I got mine from the garage though... I think mine were something you bought in a packet like collectable cards...

Original Poster Banned

my dad collected the little model Smurf athletes for the Moscow Olympics for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions