How on EARTH i will pass CPC

as long as you pass drug test youl be fine

Banned

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/152/original/Lol_wut_pack.jpg

Original Poster

jamstaruk1972

as long as you pass drug test youl be fine

i passed it in 10 mins.i am preparing my self for theory test now

just make sure you drive off when you see someone running to get on.

Original Poster

zurich

lol,this happen to me couple of time and i had to wait for another bus for 30-50 mins

addjon

How on EARTH i will pass CPC

Thats true, You can barely pass wind

zurich

Very slowly... Keep the fat, lazy beggers running for as long as possible

good luck

I passed a few years ago on April 1st and I could hardly reach the pedals!!! (I am a 5ft 3" girl).
    The driving examiner wanted to put blocks on the pedals so I could reach! Luckily the garage put a new seat in so I could reach. It was also a double clutch job and the girl before me broke her hand when she crunched the gears!
    I shouldn't really have passed as I should have failed on something big but I had had the same instructor before and he had seen me do it perfectly before so he let me off!!!
    I have only driven about 4 times since but it looks pretty on my licence.........
    Good Luck x

evidently they don't have an English test, if they do I'd give up now...

fifitrix123

I passed a few years ago on April 1st and I could hardly reach the … I passed a few years ago on April 1st and I could hardly reach the pedals!!! (I am a 5ft 3" girl).The driving examiner wanted to put blocks on the pedals so I could reach! Luckily the garage put a new seat in so I could reach. It was also a double clutch job and the girl before me broke her hand when she crunched the gears!I shouldn't really have passed as I should have failed on something big but I had had the same instructor before and he had seen me do it perfectly before so he let me off!!!I have only driven about 4 times since but it looks pretty on my licence.........Good Luck x

god save us all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions