Groups

is any one up i feel poorly

hi everyone ( or anyone that is daft enough to be up ) i feel so poorly cant get no sleep at all im trying to discract myslef and its not working so if anyone has any funny things to share with me then pleaseeeeeeeee cheer me up xx

30 Comments

i dont feel too hot either, whats up?

Now if i was a doctor I could of proclaimed :

"doctor in the house"

whats up with you guys then? got the blues or feeling ill?

Banned

same here, been on the lemsip all weekend

Proximo;2177468

same here, been on the lemsip all weekend

Lemsip is good stuff, even that instant stuff that you take without water isn't bad :thumbsup:

Hmm, don't tihnk I have anything funny to share...first night back off nightshift so it's going to take a little time to get back to normal hours.

John

I've had a cold this past week.. rather odd in may :?

Trying to amuse myself with the loch lomond seaplanes website.. never realised they departed form next to glasgow city heliport :-D

Banned

An otter, a badger and an ox, all walk into a bar...

No second line I could think of would do that line-up justice.

Doctor in the house

Umm...what now? How can I help??

I feel quite Ill.

Sore throat.

Anyway I can numb it??

Have I stumbled into an episode of Casualty? - or perhaps Scrubs is more befitting the mob in here :whistling:

I have earache, first one ear now i seem to be getting it in the other and on a bank hol too

I bit my lip twice while eating lunch today I fear an ulcer appearing, what can I do doctor?
    I don't want an ulcer

Sore throat - Garggle with soluble paracetamol/aspirin or warm salt-water
    You get some sprays from the chemist that you can spray to help numb your throat too

As for the earache...first consultation is free, I start charging after that

Original Poster

robtallica;2177488

Have I stumbled into an episode of Casualty? - or perhaps Scrubs is more … Have I stumbled into an episode of Casualty? - or perhaps Scrubs is more befitting the mob in here :whistling:

i was thinking more greys anatomy !! gpd im still up still fell sickie yakkkkkk wish i cud go 2 sleep :w00t:

Best thing to do is avoid touching that area of your lip, it should heal up by itself in a couple of days

Working in a hospital is VERY scrubs, just those intense moments of ER and the drama of Casualty thrown in

bellabonkers;2177490

I have earache, first one ear now i seem to be getting it in the other … I have earache, first one ear now i seem to be getting it in the other and on a bank hol too

Doesn't sound good - do you often get that? Saying that, i've felt my neck/back the last few days.

Never a good thing

robtallica;2177500

Doesn't sound good - do you often get that? Saying that, i've felt my … Doesn't sound good - do you often get that? Saying that, i've felt my neck/back the last few days.Never a good thing

all the time... im prone to ear problems

jcampwala;2177494

Sore throat - Garggle with soluble paracetamol/aspirin or warm … Sore throat - Garggle with soluble paracetamol/aspirin or warm salt-waterYou get some sprays from the chemist that you can spray to help numb your throat tooAs for the earache...first consultation is free, I start charging after that

Well im stuffed for that option.
    Wonder if tesco sells it. [Express] Opens in 4 hours..

bellabonkers;2177501

Still least it's not toothache - OMG the mother of all aggravation.

Hope that makes you feel better :-D

cant sleep, too much red bull and home made toffee. argh.

you will be sick lol

;-)

Titchimp;2177532

cant sleep, too much red bull and home made toffee. argh.

What in the same glass?

I been up a lot of last night just not online my little boy is sooo poorly

Banned

Ohh I am ill too :cry:

It must be the hukd's lurgy :whistling:

bellabonkers;2177501

Hope you don't continue to use cotton buds then? I also had a history of ear problems, and know that the single most effective way to avoid ear infections is never to put anything smaller than an elephant in your ear (as I'm sure you've heard). Too many people with ear problems get this basic advice but ignore it. And btw, your ears will soon regulate their own cleaning. You can augment this with occasional wiping with a warm cloth to remove 'natural ' discharge :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;2177663

Hope you don't continue to use cotton buds then? I also had a history of … Hope you don't continue to use cotton buds then? I also had a history of ear problems, and know that the single most effective way to avoid ear infections is never to put anything smaller than an elephant in your ear (as I'm sure you've heard). Too many people with ear problems get this basic advice but ignore it. And btw, your ears will soon regulate their own cleaning. You can augment this with occasional wiping with a warm cloth to remove 'natural ' discharge :thumbsup:

:shock:well thats put me off my breakfast

tinyloony;2177633

Ohh I am ill too :cry:It must be the hukd's lurgy :whistling:

me too, damn germs:x

I had a bad cold last week, it was more like man flu to be honest...

Liddle ol' me;2177663

Hope you don't continue to use cotton buds then? I also had a history of … Hope you don't continue to use cotton buds then? I also had a history of ear problems, and know that the single most effective way to avoid ear infections is never to put anything smaller than an elephant in your ear (as I'm sure you've heard). Too many people with ear problems get this basic advice but ignore it. And btw, your ears will soon regulate their own cleaning. You can augment this with occasional wiping with a warm cloth to remove 'natural ' discharge :thumbsup:

the problem is i have a very short eustachian tube that makes me prone to get infections easily apparently.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      2. Biscuit addiction1231
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?813

See more discussions