Expired

Is anybody else having problems with their Vodafone account online?

Found 3rd Feb 2013
Whenever I login to the Vodafone site it states I am not a user and i need to enter my details then when I do it states I am already registered. If I get past this problem it states that the site is updating and I can't see what I am paying/using. This is after I have to reload the page about 5 times because it won't load. Sometimes it also shows an error stating I am not a consumer. Basically it's being a pain in the ****. Anybody else having problems?

38 Comments

no!

I have been having the same problem since i had an upgrade last year, after contacting Voda the problem still exists. I can do certain things when logged in but cannot read bill. Only 8 months left on contract then im out of here due to moving to a deadspot on their map .

Try loading an app on your mobile to tell you usage at least that will help...

Original Poster

I may have sorted it. First I cleared recent history (in Firefox). I have 'last pass' aswell and this may have caused the problems. I deleted my saved Vodafone username and password then logged in manually using username NOT email address. Once I had done this I could login and see everything I wanted to.

Working fine for me using Firefox and the android app

I've always had problems with Vodafone website since starting a contract with them about 18 months ago, it was a 24 month but I was so fed up of problems logging in or paying that I terminated it early.

I'm not going to add much other than to say that the Vodafone customer website is rubbish.

Getting "Sorry, something went wrong" over and over again for the past few days but still cannot access my latest bill to claim cashback. I've better ways to use (waste!) my time!

I have had my phone 5 weeks on the 14th may I've reported this problem for four weeks now I keep getting told it will be fine now just got of the phone 1 hour ago I've still got the same problem can you do something about. this asp because am getting fed up with it now.thank you

I think it's because it's an overload, I often find around my bill date the website gives that error trying to log on, Try again later or tomorrow.

Been with them for years and have never been able to log in. They've been no help at all!

Yes I have been having problems for months. I cannot view my account online. I keep being told that account administrator needs their approval. I am the account administrator!!!

i am paying £26 a month to vodaphone and i dont know why because my service provo
ider is orange

Don't bother trying to log in. I can't wait for my contract to end. No one knows what is going on in the company.

I cancelled my line ..biggest loosers in all terms

Absolutely yes.
I am so angry, I cancelled my phone account before the end of the contract and was given a bill of £600 odd pounds.
I was told that I could carry on paying this in monthly amounts and gave them my card details They took payments every month on the 29th until June when they didn't take a payment until July. Beyond belief they have put a late payment message on my Credit Report also they have not reflected the payment made in July, this has affected my credit rating.

Original Poster

I think Vodafone are in a real mess. I've never had an issue but for some reason this year I did - it was a simple renewal with 6 months free spotify and they couldn't get this right (incorrect contract price and charging for spotify) so I wont be staying with them at the end of my contract (long way to go ). I gave them enough chances to sort out my contract issue and i was the one who had to do all the calling. Eventually I asked to talk to a manager and even after 15 or so extra calls from her (and after originally saying it was my fault) she, or the tech team couldn't fix the issue, so i asked her to admit it wasn't my fault. She eventually credited me around 2 months free for the 'inconvenience' - but only after I said I wasn't happy with the service and demanded some money back otherwise I would not have got anything.

UGHHH I am sick of their customer service. I have had problems logging in since I bought the latest Vodafone mobile. I just wanted to check my rewards as I'm PAYG. When I went onto live chat to speak to CS they just kept passing me to a "more qualified" CS representative who gave me a new user name and temp password. I STILL can't feckin log in!! I'm just glad I'm only PAYG and not in a contract

Never worked for me "sorry there is an error" on the website.
You try calling evenings and it cuts you off after a couple of options.
You try daytime and you get carphone warehouse business call handlers who "can't access all your account details" on their screen and "need to call vodafone"
You enquire how muchit will cost to get out of a contract and they inexplicably add it to your bill and won't acknowledge their mistake or that attempting to take over £1,000 out your account resulted in charges to you.
Their live chat usually isn't working and they ignore negative facebook feeds until theyare buried under corporate love in statuses.

"Communications company" '-'

Literally been waiting all day to do live chat with them and just spoke to the BIGGEST MORON in the world. seriously, i'm so glad i don't have a contract with them. every time I've spoken to them it's been a nightmare, like they only employ imbeciles.

/rant over

renewed my contract sept now a nightmare can not get into my website

Their website is down again and their billing system is in chaos. Two months ago they failed to take my direct debit and blamed my bank for the error ( when in fact it was their system at fault ). They threatened to cut my service off and charged me a late payment fee. I paid them via my debit card and they still threatened to disconnect me. The next month the payment ran smoothly but last month they tried to charge me £127 when, in fact, I only owed them £31. My bank advised me to block the direct debit and I paid Vodafone £31 by debit card. It has taken them a month to admit their error despite the fact that one of their clueless customer service staff had previously told me that it was all my fault. She very rudely said that as I am 70 years old I am too confused to understand my bill!!
In addition to the billing issues, the My Vodafone app on my iPhone has said that my contract is for £74 per month when it is actually only £32 per month AND their telephone system has not recognised my correct 4 digit PIN number for nearly a year!
I have phoned them dozens of time over the past 3 months and it took until yesterday for one of their staff to admit that their payment system is in chaos, that the phone app is not working correctly for thousands of customers and that their telephone system is not recognising thousands of PIN numbers.
Vodafone is a shambolic, dishonest company and I cannot wait to get away from their evil clutches.

Original Poster

sounds like vodafone are having a nighmare..

I haven't had any problem but I have only been with them for a month and no problem so far. touch wood.

Original Poster

mutley1

I haven't had any problem but I have only been with them for a month and … I haven't had any problem but I have only been with them for a month and no problem so far. touch wood.

just wait till you need to call them. good luck.

vinsona85

just wait till you need to call them. good luck.

sounds like they are ok until you hit a problem then you can never get it resolved. let's hope i don't have to deal with that.

Had problems with them for 6 frustrating weeks spoke to them 50+ times very very sorry but no solution, had lots of new passwords can see my account total but no breakdown ,contract ends in Feb. thank goodness been with them 25years.

Having trouble getting through. Never had a bill & need to check. Can't get online. Cant get through by telephone if I do I get cut off! Need bills as feel over priced bought new phone 3 months ago with cash back never had any cash back. Don't know where to turn. Customer help is shocking!!! Online doesn't accept my pin or email account....

i havebeen with vodafone 4 months. Struggle to find where to log in for account and P W or user name not accepted.Get no .real help at + Vodafone.Why should one pay for changing contract if service is far from what it should be,? submit does not function. It is a disgrace``

You think its poor now.... Wait till April.

Original Poster

vodafone on watchdog this week. no surprise there!

Benn with them for almost 20 years...OK till now, now crap service and despite lots of promises, nothing been done to fix them . they agreed to halt taking payments till it is fixed then send me a reminder that my bill has not been paid!!!!!!!
I think I will be leaving very soon

been trying to upgrade for 3 weeks, every time I sign on I have to request a new password as never remembers me then when I get to upgrade page says invalid username and password but top of page says I am already logged in? Then page changes to sorry we are making changes and will be back soon!!! for 3 bloody weeks....... sort it out.

And so it continues... Tried to log on to download my 2014/15 bills for my tax return - credentials not recognised... Long boring story but after nearly five hours on the phone over two and almost 40 reset user/name passwords the only solution Vodafone had was to delete my account and for me to re-register. This has been tried four or five times now and still the process terminates with the message that the number is already registered. My contract expires in June but as they have frustrated their contract with me I'm out of there asap - after 20 years!

Now February 2016. Vodafone sent my upgrade to replace faulty phone. HOWEVER sent it to wrong address June 2015 !!!!!. This after I told them. Since then customer service has given plenty apologies and no action. The ombudsmen got involved vodafone promised them it was sorted November 2015.!!!. Absolutely not a thing. The Worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. No words are strong enough to describe the vodafone customer service. There CO AND MANAGERS SHOULD HANG THERE HEADS IN SHAME. BUT I GUESS HOLIDAYING IN THE SUN NOT GIVING A T....

Original Poster

benbuck22

Now February 2016. Vodafone sent my upgrade to replace faulty phone. … Now February 2016. Vodafone sent my upgrade to replace faulty phone. HOWEVER sent it to wrong address June 2015 !!!!!. This after I told them. Since then customer service has given plenty apologies and no action. The ombudsmen got involved vodafone promised them it was sorted November 2015.!!!. Absolutely not a thing. The Worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. No words are strong enough to describe the vodafone customer service. There CO AND MANAGERS SHOULD HANG THERE HEADS IN SHAME. BUT I GUESS HOLIDAYING IN THE SUN NOT GIVING A T....

Wouldn't be too bad if the issues we had were complicated. They can't even get the basics right e.g contract price, sending a phone out on time (and well sending it the correct address).
Edited by: "vinsona85" 8th Feb 2016

Constant issues with online account login... last time, 3 months of chasing... they fix it and it breaks again, they fix it, it breaks again... hopeless! Been with Vodafone several years with multiple contracts and yes, why should you pay your bills when they are not providing the service or the access to check those bills... leave!...I am off to BT.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions