Is anybody having any issues with quidco recently?

Found 19th Oct 2015
In particular, confirmed cashback not appearing as available for withdrawal.

Quidco support this morning told me this was a "cosmetic" issue, affecting a number of accounts including the account of the live chat rep.

I corrected the live chat rep on his use of "cosmetic", as the problem is clearly not just cosmetic if one cannot withdraw.

Live chat say the issue will be fixed by Thursday, although I am not all that convinced.

Can peep's check their accounts so we can gage how many are affected. I received on email about the issue, it was only seen by me when logging in to review confirmed payments.

I noticed the issue on Wednesday last week, although I didn't mention that to the quidco rep.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments

yeah payment run for today delayed until thursday

I had a "cashback from your purchase has now been confirmed and is ready to be paid" email on Friday, but there's no sign of it yet.

Original Poster

Etadeu

I had a "cashback from your purchase has now been confirmed and is ready … I had a "cashback from your purchase has now been confirmed and is ready to be paid" email on Friday, but there's no sign of it yet.

​yep. Same here. Last Wednesday and this morning. Cashback has gone from pending balance.

Mee too.

Yep. Message says that they know they've got problems and that payment probably won't go through until Thursday.

Banned

They are updating their payment system as afr as i know.

Have transactions that have been confirmed, but are not yet available for payment. This has been since Thursday, and they have said, via live chat, that they don't have a timescale as to when it will be fixed.

same for me too, confirmed CB not showing up for payment.

Hmm, yesterday I had £1.90 in "Available for payment", today it's gone and they appear to have deducted £5 for "Retention fee taken for premium period" even though I've only got a Basic membership. (_;)

Still the same today, over the past week I've had over £50 confirmed but have a £0 balance available.

Live chat just informed me that is still an issue, probably won't be paid until end of month. They have opened a ticket for me, not convinced anyone is going to get their cashback. I have over £100 confirmed yet not available for payment.

My account got sorted out in the last hour.

I was told it would be sorted a week last Thursday, and again tomorrow yesterday, I had 70 showing on mobile app but not online, it's now dissappeared without a trace and live chat are just trying to stall people.

aall seems sorted now

Yeah, mine had some problems but is okay now. What i really want to know is whether i'll still get my owed cashback from Bespoke Offers since they're closing down next week.
Edited by: "dealpickle" 23rd Oct 2015

Original Poster

I got my payment today, and as such I have removed my comments as they may not have been entirely fair.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants