Is anyone a member of pinecone research?

11 replies
Found 10th Oct 2008
If so can you by any chance refer me to join the website?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

I am, and no, you can't refer people. You have to find the link and it's really elusive unfortunately.
sorry.

Hi Babe How Ya Doin Im A Member But They Dont Have That Facility You Have To Look For The Join Up Add(gets Posted On Here)

I would if I could hun, but the only way to sign up is on the rare occasions they take new sign ups. How are you anyway stranger?

Original Poster

I'm not too bad thank you, I've got money worries so am doing as many surveys as I can for xmas presents!! I think a lot of people have got the same idea when I've read some of the posts!! How are you all? And thanks for replying xxx

i always get turned down for surveys :-(

midjet666;3166650

I'm not too bad thank you, I've got money worries so am doing as many … I'm not too bad thank you, I've got money worries so am doing as many surveys as I can for xmas presents!! I think a lot of people have got the same idea when I've read some of the posts!! How are you all? And thanks for replying xxx

THEY ONLY SEND OUT ABOUT 1 SURVEY EVRY 2/3 MONTHS TO ME AND ALL I GET IS £4 PER SURVEY TRY A SEARCH FOR CONSUMER PULSE AS YOU CAN GET £20 A MONTH

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3166701

THEY ONLY SEND OUT ABOUT 1 SURVEY EVRY 2/3 MONTHS TO ME AND ALL I GET IS … THEY ONLY SEND OUT ABOUT 1 SURVEY EVRY 2/3 MONTHS TO ME AND ALL I GET IS £4 PER SURVEY TRY A SEARCH FOR CONSUMER PULSE AS YOU CAN GET £20 A MONTH

Thank you! How is everyone your end? How are your gorgeous kids? and your gorgeous wife too? I hope you're all ok!!

raptorcigs;3166701

THEY ONLY SEND OUT ABOUT 1 SURVEY EVRY 2/3 MONTHS TO ME AND ALL I GET IS … THEY ONLY SEND OUT ABOUT 1 SURVEY EVRY 2/3 MONTHS TO ME AND ALL I GET IS £4 PER SURVEY TRY A SEARCH FOR CONSUMER PULSE AS YOU CAN GET £20 A MONTH

when I first signed up I got loads of surveys, now I get one about every 2 weeks. I save the vouchers and take my parents out to lunch at weatherspoons lol

bellabonkers;3166725

when I first signed up I got loads of surveys, now I get one about every … when I first signed up I got loads of surveys, now I get one about every 2 weeks. I save the vouchers and take my parents out to lunch at weatherspoons lol

I get about one a month, I use mine to help towards my greggs sausage cheese and bean melt addiction:oops:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3166725

when I first signed up I got loads of surveys, now I get one about every … when I first signed up I got loads of surveys, now I get one about every 2 weeks. I save the vouchers and take my parents out to lunch at weatherspoons lol

Lol, I don't blame you!! Our weatherspoons by us isn't too good so I'd give that a miss!

midjet666;3166716

Thank you! How is everyone your end? How are your gorgeous kids? and your … Thank you! How is everyone your end? How are your gorgeous kids? and your gorgeous wife too? I hope you're all ok!!

THANX WE ARE GREAT MY DIET IS BUSTED MY BOY STARTED SCHOOL OUR PERDY HAS OVERCOME COLIC WIFEY HAS STOPPED PULLING HAIR OUT (PERDY'S CRYING) AND TONIGHT I FELT A PAIN IN MY FOOT:-D

OH AND IM A POLICEMAN IN BIRDYBOYUKS HUKD VID(ON YOUTUBE)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?914
    2. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)34
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!67
    4. Four Xbox 360 titles to be enhanced for Xbox One X11

See more discussions