Is Anyone Able To Turn a Photo of Me into a Cartoon Style Character Photo?

Found 8th Nov 2010
Is Anyone Able To Turn a Photo of Me into a Cartoon Style Character Photo? Is there a free program I can use or does it take a graphic designer to do one?

Thanks in Advance..

1. Misc
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Photo
8 Comments

I am a graphic designer...i can not do it, but i do know of an animator who does them for £15 per character...he does an excellent job, i got some off him as a gift for someone, and had them printed on a huge canvas, im also gonna get some he did of my children on big wall decals for their bedrooms

skellysgirl

I am a graphic designer...i can not do it, but i do know of an animator … I am a graphic designer...i can not do it, but i do know of an animator who does them for £15 per character...he does an excellent job, i got some off him as a gift for someone, and had them printed on a huge canvas, im also gonna get some he did of my children on big wall decals for their bedrooms

Could you please PM me the animators contact details that has just given me an idea for a xmas and wedding present.

That befunky site is good - thanks snowtiger
Edited by: "rosiegirl" 8th Nov 2010

snowtiger

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/11-sites-to-create-cartoon-characters-of-yourself/

Quality link! Never thought about doing this myself, until now.....

Original Poster

skellysgirl

I am a graphic designer...i can not do it, but i do know of an animator … I am a graphic designer...i can not do it, but i do know of an animator who does them for £15 per character...he does an excellent job, i got some off him as a gift for someone, and had them printed on a huge canvas, im also gonna get some he did of my children on big wall decals for their bedrooms

Cool, can you PM the details please

Original Poster

snowtiger

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/11-sites-to-create-cartoon-characters-of-yourself/

Great link, thanks

DKLS

Could you please PM me the animators contact details that has just given … Could you please PM me the animators contact details that has just given me an idea for a xmas and wedding present.

Great link, thanks[/quote]
think

Cool, can you PM the details please

will do just need to double check im ok to send his details to you

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***110
    2. word association Game74244902
    3. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.88
    4. Add one, leave one game54415424