Expired

Is anyone after a hatchimal?

58 replies
Found 20th Nov 2016
Hi, is anyone after a hatchimal? I've managed to get hold of a couple but the person who they were for is messing me around, so I'm willing to let them go. Stoke-on-Trent area and Sheffield area. Teal only! They need to be paid for and picked up in store.

58 Comments

Banned

Hi. How many you have reserved?

I think everybodys after them lol. I'm up Newcastle, they got some the other day in town but went like hot cakes

Shamanda

A couple normally means 2.

Hoping this is the start of more being available
Was able to get one in argos yesterday

Original Poster

BudgetAngel

Hoping this is the start of more being available Was able to get one in … Hoping this is the start of more being available Was able to get one in argos yesterday

Well done you, I hope this is the case. The things we do for our kids aye?

Original Poster

Shamanda

Two reserved

Original Poster

Toon_army

I think everybodys after them lol. I'm up Newcastle, they got some the … I think everybodys after them lol. I'm up Newcastle, they got some the other day in town but went like hot cakes

Can't see the attraction myself but hey ho! Good luck if you're still looking.

Although I had to google it I can see if I ever want one I'll get it for a quid in next summer's car boots :-)

Original Poster

PulisOut

Although I had to google it I can see if I ever want one I'll get it for … Although I had to google it I can see if I ever want one I'll get it for a quid in next summer's car boots :-)

A quid??? that much???? you're too generous. I know what you mean, whatever next aye?

shywallflower

Can't see the attraction myself but hey ho! Good luck if you're still … Can't see the attraction myself but hey ho! Good luck if you're still looking.

Its for the two kids they want a teal and purple. £59.99 for something thats going to last 2 days tops wasn't my idea of money spending but... Kids have to get what evers no.1 selling present lol. Hopefully I'll get them! If not I'll buy them some organic eggs from Asda
Edited by: "Toon_army" 20th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Toon_army

Its for the two kids they want a teal and purple. £59.99 for something … Its for the two kids they want a teal and purple. £59.99 for something thats going to last 2 days tops wasn't my idea of money spending but... Kids have to get what evers no.1 selling present lol. Hopefully I'll get them! If not I'll buy them some organic eggs from Asda

Just think of the fun they could have with organic eggs though? They probably play with the egg box more than the hatchimal.

me pls

can u inbox me to complete deal

Original Poster

cheekychic

can u inbox me to complete deal

which one do you want, Sheffield or Stoke-on-Trent?

Do you still have one

Original Poster

one is reserved in Sheffield any use?

​When does couple mean more or less than 2?

Original Poster

daviesgwen

Do you still have one

one reserved in Sheffield if that's any use.

shywallflower

one reserved in Sheffield if that's any use.

​sheffields close enough for me if you still have one?

Original Poster

davo66

​sheffields close enough for me if you still have one?

yep its at meadowhall shopping centre that ok?

thats fine.. only 45 mins away

Original Poster

ill

davo66

thats fine.. only 45 mins away

ok ill pm you the reservation number now

awesome thanks so much

awesome! thankyou

Original Poster

davo66

awesome! thankyou

should be on it's way

Ah I'm in Sheffield and off to meadowhall after work tomorrow. If the person changes their mind I'd love it for my daughter. thanks

davo66

awesome! thankyou

​Hi Davo, Cheeky request. If for any reason you can't make it on the day and are willing to pass it on again I'd love it for my daughter! In Sheffield & off hatchimal hunting after work tomorrow! Thanks!:)

Original Poster

Olive60

Ah I'm in Sheffield and off to meadowhall after work tomorrow. If the … Ah I'm in Sheffield and off to meadowhall after work tomorrow. If the person changes their mind I'd love it for my daughter. thanks

I'll keep my eyes open for you

shywallflower

I'll keep my eyes open for you

​Thank you so much!

Original Poster

Olive60

​Thank you so much!

where can you get to?

shywallflower

where can you get to?

​Anywhere in Sheffield or I work in Chesterfield also. Thanks again!

Original Poster

Olive60

​Anywhere in Sheffield or I work in Chesterfield also. Thanks again!

No probs, I've just private messaged you

but the person who they were for is messing me around, so I'm willing to … but the person who they were for is messing me around, so I'm willing to let them go.

Strict! Are your kids getting coal?

Original Poster

Tylluan

Strict! Are your kids getting coal?

I'm just doing this to help, my "child" has outgrown toys. It just seemed a shame that I had one on reserve and the person wanted it then they didn't then they did....etc. I just didn't want to waste the reservation as I know there's lots of kids who want one.

Sorry too far for me couldnt get there but thanks anyway x

Original Poster

daviesgwen

Sorry too far for me couldnt get there but thanks anyway x

No problem

shywallflower

which one do you want, Sheffield or Stoke-on-Trent?

​stoke on trent pls

Original Poster

cheekychic

​stoke on trent pls

I'll private message you now

Original Poster

How you all doing finding hatchimals?

I got lucky last night with Argos. They update their systems between 9.30 and 10.30 and usually about 10 are added to the system over the country. Make sure you use a computer and not the app then the nearest will show up! A big delivery is supposed to be happening at the end of the month so good luck everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61630
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions