Is anyone aware of amazon prime subscription discount this Black Friday period..

Found 18th Nov 2017
Apologies if alrrady posted/asked only I couldn't find any references.

Each year previous, I noticed whilst a prime member Amazon offered £20 off for a year's subscription to non members. So far I've not seen this in any deals. Does anyone know if this is a possibility for black Friday 2017? And if so, what dates?

Again sorry if I've repeated a post/question, but thanks for any replies I might receive.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Ah, no need for replies. I just gave them a call and they gave me a years sub for £59 without much asking due to being a very frequent buyer
IronGlaive1 h, 2 m ago

Ah, no need for replies. I just gave them a call and they gave me a years …Ah, no need for replies. I just gave them a call and they gave me a years sub for £59 without much asking due to being a very frequent buyer

What did you say to get that?
manofgears34 m ago

What did you say to get that?

Hello, I simply phoned and told them that I wondered if they were due to offer a black friday deal at all. Only I would like to resubscribe but have had a few poor experiences whatwith late deliveries in the last few months + issues when watching prime TV (which should all be noted on my account). The agent went away for a minute or two and came back and said, "thankyou for being with us for X year, sorry for the recent issues, + yes we can can discount your prime membership". If I thought that would work, to be fair I wouldnt have even posted here first.....its nice to actually feel like a valued customer thats for sure.
Thanks for posting, I never knew a bit of sweet talking could get them to drop the sub price. Maybe helpful for others looking to renew (although I suspect they will have a black Friday deal on it)
Has anyone figured a way to stack the reduced price deal onto your current prime service?
I asked the same question yesterday but despite buying virtually everything through Amazon I wasn't offered a discount. Maybe the difference was the issues you'd had. I hope the deal comes back round anyway..
Not seen anything this year. Assuming that they haven't offered any discount for annual subscription this year
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions