Is anyone else fed up with the Coronation Street Storyline.!!

Norris and Mary are driving me crazy. Stupid ,stupid storyline. Did not like the Mary or Norris ' Charecter from day one, but this is ridiculous.
Is it just me or do you agree !!

16 Comments

Banned

I like seeing norris panic.

He is a loon :giggle:

OP, yeah i agree, i mean if it was real she would of sat on him by now and killed him by suffocation.:thumbsup:

similiar to the movie ]Misery she looks like Kathy Bates as well :?

I'm not admiting to watching corrie either :whistling:

also i didnt realise that ]Sally Whittaker who plays Sally Webster has breast cancer in real life.

i think it's funny, norris is great :lol:

Banned

richp;8518821

similiar to the movie ]Misery she looks like Kathy Bates as well :?I'm … similiar to the movie ]Misery she looks like Kathy Bates as well :?I'm not admiting to watching corrie either :whistling:also i didnt realise that ]Sally Whittaker who plays Sally Webster has breast cancer in real life.

my exact thoughts when watching it tonight

souljacker;8518823

i think it's funny, norris is great :lol:

+1

richp;8518821

similiar to the movie ]Misery she looks like Kathy Bates as well :?I'm … similiar to the movie ]Misery she looks like Kathy Bates as well :?I'm not admiting to watching corrie either :whistling:also i didnt realise that ]Sally Whittaker who plays Sally Webster has breast cancer in real life.

yeah we said it's like misery, especially when he went over on hisfoot and then she was looking over him in the bed ;-)

apparently sally whittaker only found the lump in her breast when she was researching the role of sally having cancer, she says it probably saved her life

i agree op, its doing my head in! infact most of the soaps are.....

eastenders - christian and syed....truth is out and its still a farce!
corrie - as u said mary and norris! and how long will the gail/jail storyline go on for!!!
hollyoaks - mercedes and calvin when is this one going to end?!?!

maybe i watch too many soaps :whistling:

Original Poster

richp;8518821

I was amazed after buying the Mirror today. Very sad, I didn't realise either.
Did wonder why she had been out of it for so long. It must have been hard to play her part with actual going through it herself.

Norris = LEGEND

Banned

Kerz67;8518894

i agree op, its doing my head in! infact most of the soaps … i agree op, its doing my head in! infact most of the soaps are.....eastenders - christian and syed....truth is out and its still a farce! corrie - as u said mary and norris! and how long will the gail/jail storyline go on for!!!hollyoaks - mercedes and calvin when is this one going to end?!?! maybe i watch too many soaps :whistling:

HUKD is one big soap opera :-D

Banned

starsparkle2311;8518969

It so is, much more entertaining than any TV show,lol

I want to be a pretty bird in Holyjokes

Original Poster

Hukd is one soap I could not live without..:whistling:

My TV has an off button :thumbsup:

Banned

some people lead very happly lives if a soap storyline makes them fed up!

Banned

Got fed up with Corry years ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1517
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2242
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212

See more discussions