Is anyone else having

Huge storms. I live in se london and I swear I have never seen a storm like it. The hailstones are huge, well about the size of a grape but still. I did try to go and rescue my washing but one hit me on my head so decided to stay inside. Epic thread i know ...

41 Comments

lol yeh same here, but its stopped now
not sure how it hasnt reached wimbledon yet!

lol....we are supposed to get a heat wave across the UK.....maybe you are getting the last of the storms and from tomorrow its going to sunny, hot and dry all day....and every day after that, for a long time ... :-D

in surrey, looks like we might get it, clouds are darkening

Original Poster

It has been sop hot here today but changed fast to thunder and lightning ...... and i have no sky now

Take some pics and get them posted.

We've just had a blip on the electricity - wasn't sure what it was abt - but now I know. . . . I love storms, but it will normally mean a power cut for us

BTW I'm near Canterbury, Kent

you could be quite close if se london, so i think its coming my way lol

my sky is back, it went when the stors started but soon resumed

Which way is it going - up or down?

Original Poster

Ok i tried to get some pics but they arent great and my garden look really bad. Let me get my lead xxx

mrspatch;5605856

We've just had a blip on the electricity - wasn't sure what it was abt - … We've just had a blip on the electricity - wasn't sure what it was abt - but now I know. . . . I love storms, but it will normally mean a power cut for us :(BTW I'm near Canterbury, Kent

really? i'm at margate & its lovely & sunny here at the moment :-D

Original Poster

jellybaby22;5605893

hope they really are pics of your garden...not from great gardens monthly … hope they really are pics of your garden...not from great gardens monthly or something..:whistling:

Pmsl i wish i thought of that now :thumbsup:

cheerleader;5605890

really? i'm at margate & its lovely & sunny here at the moment :-D

Still lovely and sunny here - at St Nich - but we are prone to power cuts Couldn't work out why it flicked off!

Honestly, you wouldn't believe it, but if a storm is predicted - I make sure the hot water has gone on, before a cut comes along and we end up with a cold wash in the morning :thumbsup:

Lived in W/Gate before - never had problems with electric before!!!!

Original Poster

Can you see only 1side of my hedge is trimmed. my partners fault

http://i43.tinypic.com/eqwbhe.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/21j29f8.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/j9aqhh.jpg

Nice - I could do with a cold shower!!!!!!!!!

mrspatch;5605935

Still lovely and sunny here - at St Nich - but we are prone to power cuts … Still lovely and sunny here - at St Nich - but we are prone to power cuts Couldn't work out why it flicked off! Honestly, you wouldn't believe it, but if a storm is predicted - I make sure the hot water has gone on, before a cut comes along and we end up with a cold wash in the morning :thumbsup:Lived in W/Gate before - never had problems with electric before!!!!

:oops: sorry i thought you were saying you were having storms there :lol:
our sky plays up when we have storms here :-(

Original Poster

Omg my grass looks so long i swear its not that bad in real life lol

sunny here

great photo

at least job is half done:-D

cheerleader;5605960

:oops: sorry i thought you were saying you were having storms there … :oops: sorry i thought you were saying you were having storms there :lol:our sky plays up when we have storms here :-(

Wish it was just the sky that died -- honestly it is diabolical out here, you wouldn't believe it !!!!:whistling:

wow Manchester has just had the biggest clap of thunder i've heard in a long time

We've had bad storms here too - again

We are in North East London

Ohhhh Taylor i love your gate

Sure i was walking out of that one at 5am this morning

how can you blame your partner for your unevenly trimmed bush?

Should see my hedges, they are definetly needing a trim.

Cool photos hun, love a good storm.

Jed Maxwell;5606014

how can you blame your partner for your unevenly trimmed bush?

:-D

any way to upload vid i have one on photobucket but gives me a img code?

Ok decided to upload it to you-tube... here is the hail storm where I am

]Storm

Tinkytayls;5605952

Can you see only 1side of my hedge is trimmed. my partners fault

you call that hail? lol

check out the pik on my thread from a couple of months ago, now that's what I call a hail storm! lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

its trying its best to rain here in essex, rumbles of thunder now and again been like it for hours

suns out here in Nottingham

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5606104

you call that hail? lolcheck out the pik on my thread from a couple of … you call that hail? lolcheck out the pik on my thread from a couple of months ago, now that's what I call a hail storm! lolhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/389969/crikey-weather-in-leicester/showthread.php?t=389969&page=2

Yeah but your was in winter sonny jim x

Tinkytayls;5606173

sonny jim is a ladddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Original Poster

oh sorry sonny jane x

Tinkytayls;5606173

nope, 2 months ago.

Looks like it snowed didn't it lol

Tinkytayls;5606205

oh sorry sonny jane x

LMAO!!! You always make me laugh.

Look at the mingers thread i got pwned by sassie.

RuthIess;5606227

LMAO!!! You always make me laugh.Look at the mingers thread i got pwned … LMAO!!! You always make me laugh.Look at the mingers thread i got pwned by sassie.

Never mind it got deleted as usual.

Original Poster

we just had a mini power cut so i didnt see. And chipsstick yes it does lol x

Tinkytayls;5606325

we just had a mini power cut so i didnt see. And chipsstick yes it does … we just had a mini power cut so i didnt see. And chipsstick yes it does lol x

Had all this weather thursday and last night in south west. Sorry to send it over your way, Taylor:oops:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5606672

Had all this weather thursday and last night in south west. Sorry to send … Had all this weather thursday and last night in south west. Sorry to send it over your way, Taylor:oops:

I think its gone now, plus i like storms x :-D

Tinkytayls;5606681

I think its gone now, plus i like storms x :-D

I'll pass it over more often then, babe:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions