Is anyone else having problems submitting their Ann Summers Online Orders??

Ive gone a huuuuuuuuuuge order (well quite big) with Ann Summers but when I proceed to pay it wont submit to that page. Its so frustrating I'm sat thinking everything I've ordered is probably now out of stock. I could scrrrream.

9 Comments

In your post for problems ordering from Ann Summers you used the words..

Huuuuuuuuuge
quite big
frustrating
scrrrrrream

I think it says it all for your subconscious process.

I thought this thread would have had more posts :lol:

Original Poster

Chiptivo;5704136

In your post for problems ordering from Ann Summers you used the … In your post for problems ordering from Ann Summers you used the words..Huuuuuuuuugequite bigfrustratingscrrrrrreamI think it says it all for your subconscious process.

What does it say about you noticing :roll: lol. Still not got that order through, ive emailed them to find out if the websites having probs.

Original Poster

Yay! Orders gone through at last

hey there may i asked how u managed to order? i've been trying 1 week now to pay i stuck in the same step like u , tried all my cards, visa amex mastercard, as i thought it was my cards prob, tried paying with paypal, tried google chrome or safari, my laptop or my phone yet STILL cant order. it says "unfortunately we encountered a system error and are unable to process your request at this time,please try later" Called them only to be told it was my cards fault even tho i used all kinds of cards registered in Greece where the order will be sent , USA and UK how did u manage to order?

This thread is nearly 8 years old!

Agharta

This thread is nearly 8 years old!

Yeah but lots are still screaming X)

Wongy110

Yeah but lots are still screaming X)

Cheers for a like from something I posted over 7 years ago. The first like.

Chiptivo

Cheers for a like from something I posted over 7 years ago. The first … Cheers for a like from something I posted over 7 years ago. The first like.

I thought you might appreciate the 'heads up'
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74044544
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    3. Spotify Family Premium share721
    4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions