Groups

is anyone else having problems with the site?

i keep getting fatal error?

50 Comments

me too :x

yes qutie alot, ever since someone mentioned chatrooms ..... coincidence????
    Hmmmm...

me three

Same here.

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'remoteadmin'@'filius.hotukdeals.lan' (using password: YES) in /home/admin/domains/hotukdeals.com/map…php on line 29

don't know what you mean :whistling:

juts posted before I saw this - glad its not only me.........phewwww

Me too....... how annoying

Me too, thank godness for that- thought iit was just me!

How come this threads working, while other parts aren't?

Original Poster

lol dunno

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'remoteadmin'@'filius.hotukdeals.lan' (using password: YES) in /home/admin/domains/hotukdeals.com/map…php on line 29

is the admin password 'YES'?....lol

Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Wonder if it's someone trying to hack the database. See what happens when you mention the masons. :P

LadyMadonna;2326986

Wonder if it's someone trying to hack the database. See what happens when … Wonder if it's someone trying to hack the database. See what happens when you mention the masons. :P

lmao:-D

Original Poster

when i posted a reply a sec ago

it said okay above my box

weird

sometimes windows explorer plays up on me, by turning all pages off when it likes.

Banned

LadyMadonna;2326986

Wonder if it's someone trying to hack the database. See what happens when … Wonder if it's someone trying to hack the database. See what happens when you mention the masons. :P

It's me im the guy hacking the website :thumbsup:

Proximo;2327006

can you send me all the addresses of the lovelly ladies that use this site :thumbsup:

Banned

ding;2327027

can you send me all the addresses of the lovelly ladies that use this … can you send me all the addresses of the lovelly ladies that use this site :thumbsup:

they are in the database but i can send you the emails they used to register and then maybe you can find their facebook or whatever from there

also IP addresses

Proximo;2327006

Think you need to go back to haXor school then. Taking you ages to get the password.

Original Poster

im of to bed goodnite

we might all be on a phishing site and not the real hukd site

edjaned;2327043

im of to bed goodnite

good night sleep tight :thumbsup:

Banned

LadyMadonna;2327040

Think you need to go back to haXor school then. Taking you ages to get … Think you need to go back to haXor school then. Taking you ages to get the password.

What password are you talking about?

Maybe you should go back to "posting on forums" school.

I keep timing out all the time?

thats me done im off work in the morning good night

Banned

ding;2327091

thats me done im off work in the morning good night

night night bbz x x

If you search the error in google it has already indexed hotukdelas with the error.

erm.... the SQL password.

Never been to posting on forum school, such a thing doesn't exist were I live. Must just be buttsville where they're that retarded they need lessons. :-D

Proximo;2327096

night night bbz x x

night night

Banned

LadyMadonna;2327102

erm.... the SQL password.Never been to posting on forum school, such a … erm.... the SQL password.Never been to posting on forum school, such a thing doesn't exist were I live. Must just be buttsville where they're that retarded they need lessons. :-D

I never said i was going to get the password and then you complain about how long it is taking me to get it?

You should try GCSE English comprehension before you move up to Forum Posting School I don't think they would let you in....

LOL, take some of your own advice.

You claimed to be the hacker but the error message for remote user denial on mysql is still coming up.

I was meaning that the hacker isn't getting very far....

my humour is wasted on here.

God knows why you think I give a rats **** on how long it takes you to post.

Banned

LadyMadonna;2327151

LOL, take some of your own advice.You claimed to be the hacker but the … LOL, take some of your own advice.You claimed to be the hacker but the error message for remote user denial on mysql is still coming up.I was meaning that the hacker isn't getting very far....my humour is wasted on here.God knows why you think I give a rats **** on how long it takes you to post.

Humour? The humour within asking some one if they have obtained something they never claimed to be trying to get? The humour of asking out of context questions under the guide of a joke?

Surely if the website is not running as intended then the hacking is going well?

No, the hacking would be going well if there wasn't an access denied message.

Anyway, the moment is lost, I obviously gave you more credit than you were due.

Banned

LadyMadonna;2327195

No, the hacking would be going well if there wasn't an access denied … No, the hacking would be going well if there wasn't an access denied message.Anyway, the moment is lost, I obviously gave you more credit than you were due.

If the hacker is making the site deny access to it's users I would say then it's going pretty well lol!

I think you gave your terrible joke more credit then it was due when you hit "Submit Reply".

now now boys and girls lets not fight i will not be able to sleep if you two dont make up:thumbsup:

Banned

ding;2327214

now now boys and girls lets not fight i will not be able to sleep if you … now now boys and girls lets not fight i will not be able to sleep if you two dont make up:thumbsup:

not even if I sing you a lullaby....?

that might do the trick

I'm sure the lullaby will do, it'll have to. You cant make up what you never had. :-D

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3358
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1619
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963006
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1632

See more discussions