Is anyone else having trouble logging into anything tonight?

I can't seem to log into anything tonight, other than Hotdeals and my emails, everything else seems to be having problems?

15 Comments

No problems here although you're going to need to be a lot more specific about what systems or sites you can't log into and what error you are getting.

John

No :?

Original Poster

I can't log into my health insurance (need to make an adjustment) and any cashback sites....I dunno if there's anything else.... yet :?

starsparkle2311;6210735

>INSERT NONSENSE SS REPLY HERE>

LOL:thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;6210666

I can't log into my health insurance (need to make an adjustment) and any … I can't log into my health insurance (need to make an adjustment) and any cashback sites....I dunno if there's anything else.... yet :?

yes, I think you need to declare that you use HUKD as it will prob come under Extreme Sports...lol

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6210796

yes, I think you need to declare that you use HUKD as it will prob come … yes, I think you need to declare that you use HUKD as it will prob come under Extreme Sports...lol

It depends how it's used really...in some cases, it can definitely be considered as living life on the edge.

How you doing mate...did you watch the Arsenal game over the weekend?
My cousin was so P'd, he ended up breaking his knuckle after punching a chair....you can tell we're family, ey? :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6210813

It depends how it's used really...in some cases, it can definitely be … It depends how it's used really...in some cases, it can definitely be considered as living life on the edge. :pHow you doing mate...did you watch the Arsenal game over the weekend?My cousin was so P'd, he ended up breaking his knuckle after punching a chair....you can tell we're family, ey? :giggle:

LOL...family affairs....you cant knock them can you....always a royal rumble!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6210822

LOL...family affairs....you cant knock them can you....always a royal … LOL...family affairs....you cant knock them can you....always a royal rumble!

Yeah definitely......I told him he's a p***y...at least when I broke my hand with a double fracture and dislocation, at least I dented RSJ wall.....he couldn't even break the chair. :giggle:

starsparkle2311;6210816

Post deleted, as requested, can't help if the other sexual deviant on the … Post deleted, as requested, can't help if the other sexual deviant on the site quoted me, sorry RFM:thumbsup:

LOL @ OTHER sexual deviant

Banned

realfriendlyman;6210833

Yeah definitely......I told him he's a p***y...at least when I broke my … Yeah definitely......I told him he's a p***y...at least when I broke my hand with a double fracture and dislocation, at least I dented RSJ wall.....he couldn't even break the chair. :giggle:

You couldnt break a biscuit u ***

Original Poster

DangerGod;6210838

You couldnt break a biscuit u ***

Lol, don't make me show you pics....you know I'd snap anything in half.

Talking of which....how comes you're not "snapping" girls in half tonight? :giggle:

Banned

realfriendlyman;6210848

Lol, don't make me show you pics....you know I'd snap anything in half. … Lol, don't make me show you pics....you know I'd snap anything in half. :pTalking of which....how comes you're not "snapping" girls in half tonight? :giggle:

Lol im skint after the bank holiday weekend man i spent a fortune! But i nailed a pretty little thing so cant complain. Be going pub tomorrow though and god knows what else after.....

*sniff .. Sniff*

lmao :-D

Original Poster

DangerGod;6210854

Lol im skint after the bank holiday weekend man i spent a fortune! But i … Lol im skint after the bank holiday weekend man i spent a fortune! But i nailed a pretty little thing so cant complain. Be going pub tomorrow though and god knows what else after.....*sniff .. Sniff*lmao :-D

"Sniff sniff?"......sounds like a good night out to me. :giggle:

I'm going to another wedding on Sunday, do you wanna come along....I'm not gonna try it on anything and people are already asking me to be there wingman lol....the more the merrier and you can jump anything that walks......apart from the bride of course. :giggle:

Banned

realfriendlyman;6210857

"Sniff sniff?"......sounds like a good night out to me. :giggle:I'm going … "Sniff sniff?"......sounds like a good night out to me. :giggle:I'm going to another wedding on Sunday, do you wanna come along....I'm not gonna try it on anything and people are already asking me to be there wingman lol....the more the merrier and you can jump anything that walks......apart from the bride of course. :giggle:

Yeh i have a cold man, cant stop blowing them tissues

Yeh sure, u gunna book me a ticket? ill be bringing a weapon though i dont really feel safe around you

Original Poster

DangerGod;6210862

Yeh i have a cold man, cant stop blowing them tissues :pYeh sure, u gunna … Yeh i have a cold man, cant stop blowing them tissues :pYeh sure, u gunna book me a ticket? ill be bringing a weapon though i dont really feel safe around you

lol, and what weapon do you think is gonna keep you safe from me? lol

Saying that, a lot of people have been telling me they feel safe around me recently....shame you're the exception and I don't have a clue what you think's gonna happen to you. :giggle:

Oh....and stop blowing people...guys like you shouldn't be doing that. :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763938
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2032
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions