Is anyone else having trouble ordering form Gamestation's website?

8 replies
8 Comments

What you ordering ?

Maybe the item is out of stock ?

Original Poster

it says its in stock but that could be it i'll try something else

Original Poster

nope still not working!

I ordered 2 items from them once.
They said one item was out of stock and I got refunded but they said they sent out the other and I got charged for it but still havn't got it.
After lots of e mails I have still not got what I orded and no refund for the second item either.
Oh yeah that was over 1 and 1/2 years ago and haven't bought from them again.:x:x

Original Poster

niminator;3441577

I ordered 2 items from them once. They said one item was out of stock and … I ordered 2 items from them once. They said one item was out of stock and I got refunded but they said they sent out the other and I got charged for it but still havn't got it. After lots of e mails I have still not got what I orded and no refund for the second item either.Oh yeah that was over 1 and 1/2 years ago and haven't bought from them again.:x:x

well that sucks! I don't blame you!

woody90;3441669

well that sucks! I don't blame you!

yeah, all they had to say about it was that they had sent the item and there was nothing that they could do!! (MY A***)

yeah, ordered a game. they assured me it was available then i got an e-mail few days later saying unavailable have a refund:x

can't fault game though, really quick service, plus points on card
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions