Is anyone else having trouble placing a tesco direct order

Found 23rd Nov 2012
Good morning all,
I don't normally come into misc but I'm really getting frustrated lol! I have double my clubcard points to use with tesco direct and I have been trying to place an order since yesterday and it keeps saying
'Sorry, we cannot place your order at the moment. We're trying to fix the problem as soon as possible. Please try again later.'

Has anyone else had this problem at all?
Thanks very much
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
are you using internet explorer? I've had that twice with Tesco Direct, and had to installed Mozilla to get round the problem....

I hope that helps.
ah yes I am, actually though I tried it on the ipad too and it still didnt work?
Edited by: "veja_du" 23rd Nov 2012
I'm having the same problem! Tried 5 times now, get through to the card verification part then when it directs me back to the tesco site it says that. It's really annoying me now!
I feel your frustration! I have never had a problem before. Thankyou for responding, I didn't know whether it was just me or someone else was having problems too. Will you let me know if you resolve it and I will do the same for you?
Thanks
Thanks, just glad it's not just me! Will let you know if I solve it.
Just had a look on their Facebook page. It seems we aren't the only ones. It's a problem with the double up vouchers and they are trying to solve it ASAP. Won't hold my breath.....!
Thankyou so much for this. i did try to google it but I couldn't find any new posts ( I probably wasn't looking properly!). I will add them to my facebook now so I can keep updated. Thankyou, you are a superstar!
Thanks was just about to post the same question I thought it was just me
It's been an ongoing problem using the double up vouchers. I tried to order some toys last wk using them and it wouldn't work. I called Tesco and even they couldn't get them to work! He said they have been Having issues with the Vouchers. Said I had to wait 6 hrs for them to reset. Didn't work and by this time all toys I wanted were out of stock! Worked eventually after 2 days of phone calls, failed tries etc.
I'm having the same problem! It's really, really annoying.
mine went through lovely! sorry guys! try now!
I am Aswell!! Drivin me mad!
Yup, same problem, tried about 5 times now. They better sort it before they expire! Grrr
darkhairedgal

It's been an ongoing problem using the double up vouchers. I tried to … It's been an ongoing problem using the double up vouchers. I tried to order some toys last wk using them and it wouldn't work. I called Tesco and even they couldn't get them to work! He said they have been Having issues with the Vouchers. Said I had to wait 6 hrs for them to reset. Didn't work and by this time all toys I wanted were out of stock! Worked eventually after 2 days of phone calls, failed tries etc.

Oh dear, I didn't realise. I have never doubled up online before! I wanted the city monopoly for £10 and wanted to use my vouchers, I bet by the time they sort it out it will have gone or be a higher price!
I will just keep trying then and see if it gets sorted!
I've just used all mine, had £50 worth and made the fatal mistake of accepting vouchers for their website instead of instore. I did two sets of orders separately for stuff, and at one point it was accepting the old used codes from the first order and discounting onto the second order...oO
Mine has worked now all gone through successfully
Thank goodness its not just me! Have been trying for the last three days and its still not working - keep getting the same message as everyone else. Can't get through on the telephone either! Very frustrating!!
They were absolutely useless on the phone too. Tried ringing the clubcard helpline number, they put me through to to direct, then back to clubcard then back to direct then on hold, then I hung up. Aarggh!
Still trying to get an order through on direct, says it has a problem after bank authorising - tesco credit card! Must be something to do with the double up vouchers. Anyone else still having problems?
Yeah their website is absolutely pants.

Call them up, I did, very efficient (don't even need to have an account + they take promo codes)

0845 600 4411
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants