Is anyone else NOT getting the boots £1 meal deal , via O2 priority, on their Android Phone

Found 26th Jun 2016
Is anyone else NOT getting the boots £1 meal deal , via O2 priority, on their Android Phone

Friends on their iphone are getting the deal , but for the last few weeks it's not showing on my android, any else experiencing this ?
Community Updates
17 Comments
Maybe the time. I was getting this then released a few weeks ago that the boots one has been changed to last till 2pm
SNP

Maybe the time. I was getting this then released a few weeks ago that the … Maybe the time. I was getting this then released a few weeks ago that the boots one has been changed to last till 2pm

I am not showing anything, my mate even now has it on his iphone, saying 15hrs 30 mins, I get nothing even on the day
Don't get it on mine either
Mine doesn't work either, I messaged O2 and they said it was an ongoing problem with no ideas when it would be rectified
mine worked last monday, not sure if it is different than before but it is in a group with all the £1 monday meal deals, and you can only use one of them and then the others vanish for that day.
chezzy

mine worked last monday, not sure if it is different than before but it … mine worked last monday, not sure if it is different than before but it is in a group with all the £1 monday meal deals, and you can only use one of them and then the others vanish for that day.

thats what my mate has on his iphone but I never get this, just stopped coming from few weeks ago, very odd
Its showing on my android,
ndksamb

Its showing on my android,

how odd, did you see it under a particular section

I have even searched boots and nothing
mine doesn't tend to show up until to borrow morning
[url=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/ndk1986/Screenshot_2016-06-26-21-53-03_zpskpljztih.png]Your text here[/url]

PaulsLisa

mine doesn't tend to show up until to borrow morning

I will see tomorrow

thank you all for your replies
Sometimes pops up at 1100. Please check then.
sabp

Sometimes pops up at 1100. Please check then.

thanks , will do
Nothing here yet.
I had this issue. reinstalled the app and it was sorted.
hope this helps
freebird321

I had this issue. reinstalled the app and it was sorted.hope this helps

thanks freebird for your reply, I got a new sim and did the same
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions