Groups

is anyone else sick of advertising on HOTUK

You buy something for £100, on ebay it sells for £55 you advertise it on here for £40 and someone offers you £10.
    Why?

31 Comments

what's that got to do with advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody forces you to sell here or to accept £10

will you take £5?

just stick to your price, you can always say no

£3 is my offer, let me know

Marina;6198791

£1.50 each ?

free sex? ty
    tree fidy?

give us a tenner & i'll take it off yer hands

Marina;6198791

jellybaby22;6198795

:w00t: I offer £5.10.....

queenlush;6198811

£1.50 each ?

I think you'll find I have first refusal :p:p

richp;6198836

give us a tenner & i'll take it off yer hands

hahahahaaaaaaaaaa :giggle:

Supermod

Ermmm.

come on guys, you really not taking this thread seriously :lol:

jellybaby22;6198873

nah my offer is higher...so i have first refusal...check the … nah my offer is higher...so i have first refusal...check the rules....:whistling:what we buying??

god knows but its mine, I want it and i'll scratch yr eyes out if you dont bog off, my sale not yrs

:friends:

michelleleemoo;6198841

I think you'll find I have first refusal

jellybaby22;6198873

nah my offer is higher...so i have first refusal...check the … nah my offer is higher...so i have first refusal...check the rules....:whistling:what we buying??

michelleleemoo;6198914

god knows but its mine, I want it and i'll scratch yr eyes out if you … god knows but its mine, I want it and i'll scratch yr eyes out if you dont bog off, my sale not yrs :p:friends:

You'll find that the seller can choose to sell it to anyone which will be me in this instance:whistling:

Marina;6198951

You'll find that the seller can choose to sell it anyone which will be me … You'll find that the seller can choose to sell it anyone which will be me in this instance:whistling:

http://www.yellowbrickroadonline.com/images/WG-17120PutEmUpFigurine.jpg

It dont matter....you dont have to sell to those who are offering stupid prices....just ignore them.

jellybaby22;6198965

ha..Im offering paypal gift or I will send cash first,,without even … ha..Im offering paypal gift or I will send cash first,,without even knowig what Im buying.......so think it will be me:p

I'll even leave feedback before they send:p

michelleleemoo;6198973

Ok moo, you can have it :oops:

The site goes through phases it does annoy me, what I think the problem is that people offer you less than you list it for so remember that in your start price but put it anywhere near its available on Ebay or CEX and get sob stories that they can buy it from CEX with warranties etc.

Its annoying but its the way it goes.

its the same reason oranges are round mate!! :thumbsup:

Its called the value of depreciation.

michelleleemoo;6198973

doesnt he look like shadrach dingle off emerdale :lol:

Banned

tinkerbell28;6198802

TBH that's why I use the bay, for all it's faults and fees you still get … TBH that's why I use the bay, for all it's faults and fees you still get a heck of a lot more for your items for a lot less jumping through hoops. I would like to use here but I don't too much hassle.HUKD fs/t is a free service, that is made available for members if they wish, but [SIZE="6"]I[/SIZE]t's [SIZE="7"]swing[/SIZE]s and roundabouts..

Did you say you swing? :?

i'll offer my iphone....

that i don't have

taurus_the_bull;6200276

i'll offer my iphone....that i don't have

Will you accept my offer £200 pretty please. PP gift straightaway:thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;6199095

It dont matter....you dont have to sell to those who are offering stupid … It dont matter....you dont have to sell to those who are offering stupid prices....just ignore them.

+1

"You buy something for £100, on ebay it sells for £55 you advertise it on here for £40 and someone offers you £10.
    Why?"

Why would you buy something for £100..... then check on ebay to find it sells for £55 ... and then advertise it here for £40?

confuzed...

5nowman;6201800

"You buy something for £100, on ebay it sells for £55 you advertise it on … "You buy something for £100, on ebay it sells for £55 you advertise it on here for £40 and someone offers you £10.Why?"Why would you buy something for £100..... then check on ebay to find it sells for £55 ... and then advertise it here for £40?confuzed...

ie it was originally bought for £100, and preference to sell on here due to ease, no fees etc :thumbsup:

awoodhall2003;6201810

ie it was originally bought for £100, and preference to sell on here due … ie it was originally bought for £100, and preference to sell on here due to ease, no fees etc :thumbsup:

Ah! makes sense now! ty

ive sold plenty of tingz on ere, much prefer it than ebay, although mods get in the way too many times.

MarzBarz;6201841

ive sold plenty of tingz on ere, much prefer it than ebay, although mods … ive sold plenty of tingz on ere, much prefer it than ebay, although mods get in the way too many times.

I disagree, I think they need to do more! :P Mods are there to protect traders so I'd rather they be more involved than sit in the background.

Yeh maybe look at the lowerfeedback/.no feedback members. I have like nearly 100 feedbacks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions