1. Tes Deals
Groups

Is anyone else sick of these - "Fifa 10 For PS3-Xbox £**.97 @ Tesco/asda/etc" - allegedly no proof posts

FFS people STOP posting WITHOUT PROOF SOOOOOO dull. As you who know say it's basically last years with a 'bit' more but nothing to rave about

It'll be £15 soon anyhow, (So the magic pixie in my garden says), next week @ costco

9 Comments

Not really sick of it tbh. But the different prices people are saying are confusing me.

Looking really forward to Fifa10. Cant wait for tommorrow gonna be playing all day most likely.

With mates.

R.I.P PES.

Have you got a magic pixie in your garden too??
    He keeps molesting the gnomes!!

yeah i hate the way it goes really hot deal with no actual proof apart from my mate said it will be attitude!

Punkytiptop;6451547

yeah i hate the way it goes really hot deal with no actual proof apart … yeah i hate the way it goes really hot deal with no actual proof apart from my mate said it will be attitude!

Although the original post was just a rumour it has since been confirmed with proof from press ads today. I think it is only since this proof has been since that its temperature really rocketed. It was annoying yesterday when various contradicting statements kept being made though.

I always thought it was people that worked in the stores that created the deals?

I think getting a hot deal is more of an achievement than actually finding a legit hot deal. Hence all the reposts.

Original Poster

stewby;6451585

Although the original post was just a rumour it has since been confirmed … Although the original post was just a rumour it has since been confirmed with proof from press ads today. I think it is only since this proof has been since that its temperature really rocketed. It was annoying yesterday when various contradicting statements kept being made though.

Yep BUT today again: hotukdeals.com/ite…sco :x

big-boy;6451608

Yep BUT today again: … Yep BUT today again: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/492768/fifa-10-for-ps3-24-97-tesco :x

Hadn't seen that one, LOL, people do seem to be trying one upmanship a bit don't they.

I might post one for £10 instore at all Tescos from 00:01 - 00:30

Only joking im not going to lower my standards any by doing that.

Was thinking of going to asda at about 5:30 am, is that too late maybe?

whats even sicker is the amount of people voting on theses so called hearsay deals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions