Groups

Is anyone else still waiting for the Friends Box Set from Tesco Entertainment?

I got a dispatch 8 days ago, over 2 weeks when the offer first came up online and now no sign of it.

Whos the courier?

How long did it take you to get it?

Am i the only one still waiting? lol

7 Comments

Arrived two days after I ordered it

Original Poster

who was the courier?

How many more bloody threads about postage times going to be posted? It's basically a spam fest for noobs.

It's been snowing and it's xmas, so delivery will be slow. Deliveries are always slower at xmas and with the weather we are getting. it's been made much worse.

Btw tesco use HDNL for deliveries and are working through a massive backlog

Edited by: "faevilangel" 16th Dec 2010

Original Poster

faevilangel

How many more bloody threads about postage times going to be posted? It's … How many more bloody threads about postage times going to be posted? It's basically a spam fest for noobs.It's been snowing and it's xmas, so delivery will be slow. Deliveries are always slower at xmas and with the weather we are getting. it's been made much worse. Btw tesco use HDNL for deliveries and are working through a massive backlog

Actually i'm not a noob, so need to have a hissy fit.

You need to go sleep a think, someone a bit cranky cause its late

bob100

who was the courier?

Royal Mail

Mine came next day..

bob100

Actually i'm not a noob, so need to have a hissy fit.You need to go sleep … Actually i'm not a noob, so need to have a hissy fit.You need to go sleep a think, someone a bit cranky cause its late

No definitely don't need sleep, it's just amusing to see everyone moan they haven't got their delivery in 24 hours even though been dreadful weather and it's xmas..... Busiest time of the year and dreadful weather = delays
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764481
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1633
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34204
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4276

See more discussions