Is anyone elses hotukdeals site looking a bit funny?

Found 7th Jul 2010
mine is really wierd

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

mines alright

Banned

old news lol

welcome to yesterday!

Banned

reporting

Original Poster

reporting what?

my page seems all wonkey.

and almost like a lot of the backgroud is missing.

Is there a post somewhere outlining changes then?

the site looks as crap as northumbrias police force ........

Original Poster

what are the buttons under the icon to the left for? I don't understand

Original Poster

oh I see they are supposed to be badges - shame that when you get to the page explaining what they are for the badges in the second column go over the text explaining the left column buttons so you can't read the text which says what they are for

mine by deault loads into the deals tab but does not show anything - then when i go to all it does not show the icons

mines weird...how do i know what the symbols are...think i must have missed something.
When i type theres a long lag before the letters are seen. Anyone having that problem. And when i say a lag i mean about 5 or 6 words lag. Never had that on any site before.

fairy

oh I see they are supposed to be badges - shame that when you get to the … oh I see they are supposed to be badges - shame that when you get to the page explaining what they are for the badges in the second column go over the text explaining the left column buttons so you can't read the text which says what they are for

I had more trouble working out that comment than reading the badge page tbh!

yes strange - My Avatar is no longer annimated

Goofeys girl,i think that happens when using certain browsers,mine does that in AOL but NOT in IE 8 which i'm using now,it's right pain because i love my AOL browser!

its all gone abit **** !!!! what a pain.............
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions