Is anyone familiar with eGlobalCentral?

Found 23rd Nov 2017
Found a good deal on a Moto G5 Plus at this website. Anyone have any good of bad experiences with them? eglobalcentral.co.uk/mot…wcB
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I would be sceptical. I have seen hundreds of comments on people who have bought from them and it seems to be a real hit and miss. A site called TomTop is similar with very good prices and I have seen it has had a better response. I have not personally shopped from there, but wouldn't spend over £250 there.
Chinese seller - say no more
After loads of threads on here arning people of this company such as This one, I can't understand why any genuine member on here has bought from them.
Mind you, it doesn't help when HUKD advertises their deals.
I purchased one of the iPads last week on here. Paid via PayPal and and paid insured shipping and even TCB. Week later I got the iPad full sealed working perfectly brand new. Comes with an adaptor as it’s either US or Australian stock.

Lots of people say no no but I’ve not seen or heard of a deal gone bad yet on here.
I get the impression that IF you get the item in good and IF it never goes wrong, you're fine.

But if there is a problem eglobal will do nothing to help, you'll have to ship the item back to Hong Kong at your cost. And as they only sell gray imports. The manufactor, unless they have a world wide warrantee, won't help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants