Is anyone fussy with food?

Can anyone beat me?

I can't stand cheese, yet I'll eat it on a pizza and Big Mac.
I can't stand mayonnaise, yet I like egg mayonnaise, so long as I haven't seen the mayonnaise go in with the egg.
I can't stand butter/margerine/spread etc - full stop (so yes, dry toast...mmmm)
I can't stand tomatoes, yet I'll eat tomato puree, small tomatos in curries etc.
I can't stand mash, yet I'll get boiled and mash them up myself.

The list is endless - anyone else weird with food?

33 Comments

i could beat you - but i'm not sure you could handle the eggs

I'm with you on butter/margerine/spread etc GROSS! Hate mayonnaise and salad cream or any cream based sauce...and I HAVE to smell everything before I eat it!! I pretty much have pasta with tomato based sauce most nights for dinner and a plain ham sandwich everyday for lunch....everybody at work thinks i'm a weirdo!

I cant stand tomatos but i love tomato sauce
i love coleslaw but dont like mayo
i never eat cheese and meat together ONLY on a pepperoni pizza
i love egg and chips but i eat them on a seperate plate incase vinegar gets on the egg (OMG)

my list is endless too lol

Banned

Strong oddness ITT :lol:

I make lamb/chicken/fish/veg curry but don't eat the meat/veg in it. Just curry (sauce) and rice.

I'll buy/make roast dinner and eat just the potatoes with gravy.

Also I'm generally lazy about eating.

Thats all I guess

My wife's vegetarian but wont eat Tomato's, Mushrooms or Peas...

My wifes a fuddy duddy when it comes to food.

I used to hate tomatoes when I was younger, but loved tomato based pasta sauces etc, also sliced tomato on a big mac. Typcial kid-type thing I suppose...

Not fussy with what food at all but if I have to eat things individually, I can't mix them. Like if I was having a roast, I have to eat all my peas, then all my carrots etc before starting on the next thing.

I'm also a bit weird if saucy things are touching none saucy things like if bean juice goes on chips or something *shudder*

Original Poster

chunky;6203424

I'm with you on butter/margerine/spread etc GROSS! Hate mayonnaise and … I'm with you on butter/margerine/spread etc GROSS! Hate mayonnaise and salad cream or any cream based sauce...and I HAVE to smell everything before I eat it!! I pretty much have pasta with tomato based sauce most nights for dinner and a plain ham sandwich everyday for lunch....everybody at work thinks i'm a weirdo!

Sounds just like me, I go mad when I get a butty from the shop and its got butter and salad cream on after asking for it how I like it.

Original Poster

ilovepink;6203428

I cant stand tomatos but i love tomato saucei love coleslaw but dont like … I cant stand tomatos but i love tomato saucei love coleslaw but dont like mayoi never eat cheese and meat together ONLY on a pepperoni pizzai love egg and chips but i eat them on a seperate plate incase vinegar gets on the egg (OMG)my list is endless too lol

That last one is a good one lol.

dear god, what freaks you lot are lol

Original Poster

Grapey;6203559

Not fussy with what food at all but if I have to eat things individually, … Not fussy with what food at all but if I have to eat things individually, I can't mix them. Like if I was having a roast, I have to eat all my peas, then all my carrots etc before starting on the next thing.I'm also a bit weird if saucy things are touching none saucy things like if bean juice goes on chips or something *shudder*

I'm like that with beans, whenever I have beans I'll eat the beans straight away before they go cold - can't understand people that eat cold beans, I even left mine when I had to have them cold in the army, knocks me sick.

Original Poster

Marina;6203465

I make lamb/chicken/fish/veg curry but don't eat the meat/veg in it. Just … I make lamb/chicken/fish/veg curry but don't eat the meat/veg in it. Just curry (sauce) and rice.I'll buy/make roast dinner and eat just the potatoes with gravy.Also I'm generally lazy about eating.Thats all I guess

Why not just have a veg curry lol

[QUOTE=Grapey;6203559]Not fussy with what food at all but if I have to eat things individually, I can't mix them. Like if I was having a roast, I have to eat all my peas, then all my carrots etc before starting on the next thing.

I'm also a bit weird if saucy things are touching none saucy things like if bean juice goes on chips or something *shudder*[QUOTE]

OMG MEEEEEE TOOOOOO

if i have onion in summit say i made a chicken wrap i have to have the onion raw cant stand cooked onions all soggy and slimy yucky

Meadsy4742;6203628

Why not just have a veg curry lol

I'll still won't touch the veg in it:p

I also don't eat fruits unless hubby washes and gives it my hand. He even has to peel the banana and give it to me:oops:

Original Poster

Marina;6203641

I'll still won't touch the veg in it:pI also don't eat fruits unless … I'll still won't touch the veg in it:pI also don't eat fruits unless hubby washes and gives it my hand. He even has to peel the banana and give it to me:oops:

I'm the opposite with the curry, if theres just sauce left I have to mix it with the rice.

I'm not too bad on fruits, so long as they have been washed and stuff.

Original Poster

ilovepink;6203640

if i have onion in summit say i made a chicken wrap i have to have the … if i have onion in summit say i made a chicken wrap i have to have the onion raw cant stand cooked onions all soggy and slimy yucky

Raw onions are the way forward though.

If I ever get popadoms from the indian I'll ask for raw onion on its own or sometimes they do like a mint sauce onion kind of thing - its well nice

I like eggs, i like chips... but I don't like egg and chips together, unless I have bacon or some sort of meat with it too.
I don't like vegetables much, except for the ones some other people hate.. like sprouts,broccoli,cauliflower etc - but I'll eat almost anything on a pizza (except anchovies or olives), and love vegetable curry.
Don't like mashed potatoes unless it's like shephards (sp?) pie - the mere thought of cheese and potato pie makes me shudder.

there's way more, but bored now, lol

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6203758

I love tomato soup, ketchup, plum in tins fried break fast style, … I love tomato soup, ketchup, plum in tins fried break fast style, sundried tomatoes and I use a lot of vine/cherry tomatoes in home made pizza sauces or sauted down into other sauces.If someone dared but a raw tomato in a sandwich or burger, I would spit it out disgusting things:|:thinking:I also can't stand baked beans, I have never met anyone who hates baked beans............

I don't not like beans, they just have to be boiling hot before I eat them

I hate Mayo
I hate mushy peas (smell like horse dung)
I hate Lamb.....but will eat mince
I hate marg....but i'll eat butter

I eat tomatoes in stuff like pasta sauce, ketchup etc but dont like fresh ones either!
My beans have to be REALLY hot too my OH likes his warm so we have to serve his 1st and put mine back on heat...(he'd eat them out a tin...YUCK)

I know someone who wont eat round things like peas!

i can eat boiled egg but leave the white
i can eat fried egg but leave the white
i can eat scrambled egg and eat it all ~ weird
i can't eat a chinese meal unless its all seperate, don't put my curry sauce near my chips or rice or i cant eat it.
i've got loads more as well

Grapey;6203559

Not fussy with what food at all but if I have to eat things individually, … Not fussy with what food at all but if I have to eat things individually, I can't mix them. Like if I was having a roast, I have to eat all my peas, then all my carrots etc before starting on the next thing.I'm also a bit weird if saucy things are touching none saucy things like if bean juice goes on chips or something *shudder*

ilovepink;6203633

OMG MEEEEEE TOOOOOO

You two do know that's a clear indication of a control freak don't you...? ;-)

I dont like cheese only when melted... i am ok with food but i eat it in strange ways

Original Poster

Flodd;6204040

You two do know that's a clear indication of a control freak don't … You two do know that's a clear indication of a control freak don't you...? ;-)

OCD :roll:

I dislike Okra aka the devils fingers

I hate veg ramell, especially stuff like brocoli aka little trees, or sprouts aka budgies heads! and how pointless is sweetcorn when you body cant even digest it. give me a steak any day oh and fruits just as bad as veg! :thumbsup:

Banned

scottydont;6204737

I hate veg ramell, especially stuff like brocoli aka little trees, or … I hate veg ramell, especially stuff like brocoli aka little trees, or sprouts aka budgies heads! and how pointless is sweetcorn when you body cant even digest it! :thumbsup:

+1 yuck yuck yuck!!!

I also hate baked beans.

Im a vegetarian who lives off of bread, potatoes, fruit and cereals lol.

If i go to restaurants the only thing i can normally eat is either a vege burger or a baked potato. Its terrible, ive been like this since I was 9. It has a proper name, something about being scared to try new foods or something.

I wish I could eat other things but the thought makes me feel sick so I just stick to my 'safe' stuff

xxx

student_mummy;6204860

+1 yuck yuck yuck!!!I also hate baked beans.Im a vegetarian who lives off … +1 yuck yuck yuck!!!I also hate baked beans.Im a vegetarian who lives off of bread, potatoes, fruit and cereals lol.If i go to restaurants the only thing i can normally eat is either a vege burger or a baked potato. Its terrible, ive been like this since I was 9. It has a proper name, something about being scared to try new foods or something.I wish I could eat other things but the thought makes me feel sick so I just stick to my 'safe' stuffxxx

thought that I was strange with food but it would appear that I am not alone, I know what you mean about 'safe' stuff when ever I go out to a restaurant or have a takeaway its always the same as I fear that if I try something else then I might not like it thus meaning I would have wasted some of my hard earned! (Student Mummy I also 'think, therfore I am'! :-D

I cant stand cauliflower or plastic ham, the kind all parents give their children in their sandwiches in their lunch boxes ewwwww
Cant stand mince pies as in hollands mince as in beef yuk yuk, not the christmas mince pies (i dont like them either if im honest lol)
i love cheese and i love pasta but hate macaroni cheese

omg im the same with the 'safe' stuff!
I hate dairy things like milk or cream yet i could happily live on cheese!
The only way i'll eat tomatoes is in ketchup or heinz soup lol
and i hate all veg apart from peas! my list is endless.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions