15 Comments

son and hubby going to hamden

Original Poster

thats where im going cant wait

ettam123;4585083

son and hubby going to hamden

f10na;4585254

thats where im going cant wait

Me too, its gonna be soo freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna make it a whole day thing!

Original Poster

scotland88;4585308

Me too, its gonna be soo freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna make it a … Me too, its gonna be soo freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna make it a whole day thing!

i have taken that week off work im so excited have you seen them before :-D

f10na;4585496

i have taken that week off work im so excited have you seen them before … i have taken that week off work im so excited have you seen them before :-D

nope never i will only be 21 on the 20th of this month so this is really my first chance to go! it should be proper epic!!! Im gonna make sure i get to the front of the crowd no matter how squashed i am lol

Original Poster

i have seen them three times they are so good live you are in for a treat i was down the front row the 1st time i saw them when i was 16 im 35 now so think i will leave the front for you young ones hehehe

f10na;4585683

i have seen them three times they are so good live you are in for a treat … i have seen them three times they are so good live you are in for a treat i was down the front row the 1st time i saw them when i was 16 im 35 now so think i will leave the front for you young ones hehehe

al save you a space at the front just incase you get that feeling back, i can only imagine how amazing its gonna be, i get mega emotional jst thinking about it!!!!!!

Original Poster

scotland88;4585714

al save you a space at the front just incase you get that feeling back, i … al save you a space at the front just incase you get that feeling back, i can only imagine how amazing its gonna be, i get mega emotional jst thinking about it!!!!!!

so do i !! i think there might be tears when they come on stage so if you think you see alice cooper it wont be it will be me !!!

f10na;4585683

i have seen them three times they are so good live you are in for a treat … i have seen them three times they are so good live you are in for a treat i was down the front row the 1st time i saw them when i was 16 im 35 now so think i will leave the front for you young ones hehehe

Get yaself down the front, went to see Metallica at Newcastle this week, was on the barrier all night with the young uns ......Im 44:thumbsup:

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;4585773

Get yaself down the front, went to see Metallica at Newcastle this week, … Get yaself down the front, went to see Metallica at Newcastle this week, was on the barrier all night with the young uns ......Im 44:thumbsup:

hehe i always say im not going down the front then when i get there im straight down the front
how was metallica

f10na;4585814

hehe i always say im not going down the front then when i get there im … hehe i always say im not going down the front then when i get there im straight down the front :phow was metallica

Absolutely awesome, never seen them live since 1986. Being only 4 feet away from the band was brill....like I said Im 44 now but still sent a tingle down the spine when they played the old stuff... ONE..BLACKENED..HARVESTER OF SORROW...MASTER OF PUPPETS. Even managed to get a plectrum off James Hetfield:-D

Original Poster

sounds fantastic i couldnt get tickets for glasgow gigd sell out so quick now have you got anymore lined up

f10na;4585902

sounds fantastic i couldnt get tickets for glasgow gigd sell out so quick … sounds fantastic i couldnt get tickets for glasgow gigd sell out so quick now have you got anymore lined up

Not at the moment, the next band Im wanting to see are Heaven & Hell (Sabbath with Ronnie Dio) they are touring in the US so Im waiting for them to come back.
Saw Whitesnake and Def Lep back end of last year, again on the barrier, but a more mature audience...they were pretty good, but cant touch Metallica.
Im trying to get videos off my mobile from the gig, when I do I'll try and post 1 on here:thumbsup:

Original Poster

excellent i will look forward to seeing it , i saw ronnie james dio when he supported alice cooper about 12 years ago he was amazing what a gig

f10na;4586021

excellent i will look forward to seeing it , i saw ronnie james dio when … excellent i will look forward to seeing it , i saw ronnie james dio when he supported alice cooper about 12 years ago he was amazing what a gig

Always been my fave singer, never seen him live for 20 plus years
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions