Groups

Is anyone gonner be watching F1 in the morning?

I am debating whether to watch it live or not, coverage starts at 3.30am, what time does the actual race begin though? 4, 4.15 or 4.30? I may just wake up for the race.

22 Comments

4.30 - best to record it and get up a bit early to watch it without listening to the news.

i'm getting too old to stay awake till it starts, and if i set my alarm i end up watching it but not remembering a thing! might just watch the re-run (3pm).... choice, choices...

Be a man and watch it live, I have just been to sleep for a few hours in preparation.

Afraid not. Will tape it and watch it when I wake up. Then I can fast forward the adverts.

i will be watching too. Going to be good watching kimi go thru the pack from 16th. but im hoping for a hamilton win. Should be more interesting without all the driver aids on the cars. it has to be watched live because if not it means avoiding the news etc incase u find out the result.

Original Poster

Ok, race is definantly starting are 4.30am - I will have my alam on at 4.25am.

I didnt watch full qualifying this morning or any of the preview shows from last week, what has actually changed in the rules/car set ups/driver aids?.

Also in Q3 of qualifying why wont the cars lining up to get out first - has there been a change there as well.

Definitely will be here, can't wait :w00t:

loveabargain;1725372

Afraid not. Will tape it and watch it when I wake up. Then I can fast … Afraid not. Will tape it and watch it when I wake up. Then I can fast forward the adverts.

you mean watch the start to the 1st corner then fast forward to the last lap as its always boring in between that, f1 racing is just to safe now for it to be fun not like the old mansell battles, :thumbsup:

^^^ Yes,what F1 needs is a couple of deaths to liven it up again.

thesaint;1725783

well if you say so but i actually did not mean that, i mean like motogp just more close racing, i suppose them taking off traction control etc might make it a bit more exciting this year, but like you say 99% of people do watch racing sports hopeing for a big crash.

4 and a half hours of browsing the net.. woooo

Original Poster

emasu;1725800

4 and a half hours of browsing the net.. woooo

LOL, you really going to stay awake until the race

I got the alam set for 4.25, so I wake up just before it starts. Im not interestes in the covrage as it will just be propaganda about Hamilton. Ill go to bed in about 15mins - Only if I dont start playing COD4... :thinking:

If i fall asleep i wont wake up, thats the dilemma.. im not tired at the mo but well have to see..

Original Poster

You can glare at these pics for a while;

GT5: Prolougue - less then 2 weeks :-D

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/jpm_photos/DSC05227.jpg
    http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/jpm_photos/DSC05225.jpg
    http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/jpm_photos/DSC05226.jpg
    http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/jpm_photos/DSC05228.jpg

montreal will be a fascinating race to watch, i predict 3/4 of the drivers to not finish, majority coming off the wall of champions.
    waterlogged track will be crazier than the waterlogged one we had last season.

shame i cannot watch this live, ill have to make do with the repeat in the afternoon

happy watching

Im staying awake for this, seems like an eternity though, still only just gone 12.30!

Im probably going to end up falling asleep either just before the race or during it lol.

Hamilton Won! Yaaay!

thesaint;1725783

another ridiculus comment :roll:

but then no surprise

mug51;1725882

montreal will be a fascinating race to watch, i predict 3/4 of the … montreal will be a fascinating race to watch, i predict 3/4 of the drivers to not finish, majority coming off the wall of champions. waterlogged track will be crazier than the waterlogged one we had last season.shame i cannot watch this live, ill have to make do with the repeat in the afternoonhappy watching

this race was melbourne :thumbsup:

lol, yea...,wasn't really talkin bout that race lol
    just future races

mug51;1728413

lol, yea...,wasn't really talkin bout that race loljust future races

i know you were :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1637
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764498
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …76129
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275

See more discussions