is anyone interested in buying boys clothes ages newborn up to age 4 mostly next?

i rarely use the same clothes for my boys and we desperatly need the room so before i list them would anyone be interested and in what sizes?i would do them cheap as i want rid

13 Comments

i would be interested in some 3-4 years probably

I maybe in just under 2 weeks as that's when my Brother finds out what sex baby they're going to have, I do have a mate round the corner who is due to have a boy in about 6 weeks but i'd have to ask them what they're after

I would be interested in anything from 9 - 24 months

Original Poster

just going through it all at the mo,most of it seems to be age 3-6 months,12-18 or 2-3 years with just a few bits in the other ages

12- 18 months

12-18 months here too, possibly upto 24 months as hes small for his age (2 1/2) in fact hes only just out grown some 9-12month trousers bless him.

harlzter;2630773

12-18 months here too, possibly upto 24 months as hes small for his age … 12-18 months here too, possibly upto 24 months as hes small for his age (2 1/2) in fact hes only just out grown some 9-12month trousers bless him.

awwwwww bless

Original Poster

have just listed some 2-3 stuff

all my boys are small its a pain getting clothes to fit

Hi

We have a little boy of around 3 months but have plenty clothes in the 3 to 6 range. Any thing above that would be good though. Where abouts are you located?

How about a possible trade, clothes for CHICKEN POX! My 20-month old daughter has just got them!

My little one is almost 7 months and is into 9 - 12 month clothes, my 2 year old daughter wears 3-4, think they take after their dad who's 6ft 3Inchs

Original Poster

will get rid of the 2-3 stuff hopefully tonight then will list another bundle.

i have LOADS of 3-6 months probably a summer and a winter bundle

i know i dont have many 9-12 as my son is still wearing that age but will probably have a few bits

Original Poster

monkeydo;2634328

HiWe have a little boy of around 3 months but have plenty clothes in the … HiWe have a little boy of around 3 months but have plenty clothes in the 3 to 6 range. Any thing above that would be good though. Where abouts are you located?How about a possible trade, clothes for CHICKEN POX! My 20-month old daughter has just got them!

i have 6-9?
i live in north wales i could send with a courier for about £6

if u are interested i will list that age tonight?

edjaned;2636916

i have 6-9?i live in north wales i could send with a courier for about … i have 6-9?i live in north wales i could send with a courier for about £6if u are interested i will list that age tonight?

I'd be interested, but it obviously depends on how much stuff you have and at what price you'd want for the lot. I work in the Albert Dock, Liverpool but I think a drive down to North Wales still wouldn't be cost effective, so courier would be best.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket22
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
    4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions