Groups

Is anyone looking for a BMX?

Was just wondering if anyones looking into getting a bmx?

17 Comments

random

Banned

Im not a chav so i am looking at mountin bikes

What bmx is it ... any pics?

I've got my eye on one. Just waiting for the lights to go out

Banned

I was looking, then I thought why do I need one... so I slapped myself and everything is back to normal. Apart from that guy who asked if anyone was looking into getting a BMX.

http://www.randombmx.com/blogger/uploaded_images/Chav_BMX-750843.jpg

You too could look like this!!

jiminym

You too could look like this!!

I used to spend many of a summer evening down my local skatepark dodging 14 year old chavs on BMX'es repeatedly trying there hardest to get the tiniest amount of air out of the bowl. None of them could really hop properly, pump or level out. The image in my head very much resembled the above picture lol.

Edited by: "DT89" 8th Apr 2011

"Just wondering if anyone is looking into getting a BMX?"

No but my local shop opens at 9am, think a pint of fresh full cream milk is on order, what you reckon? Oh and I might watch Emmerdale tonight.

InfernoGroup

"Just wondering if anyone is looking into getting a BMX?"No but my local … "Just wondering if anyone is looking into getting a BMX?"No but my local shop opens at 9am, think a pint of fresh full cream milk is on order, what you reckon? Oh and I might watch Emmerdale tonight.

You have to order your milk from your local shop? Do they not just have lots in stock?

No because everyone plays on BMX bikes and drinks lot's of milk so they can be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley.

InfernoGroup

No because everyone plays on BMX bikes and drinks lot's of milk so they … No because everyone plays on BMX bikes and drinks lot's of milk so they can be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley.

Accrington Stanley!? Who are they!?

No. I've reached puberty
    Edited by: "autolesbona" 8th Apr 2011

I was in 1985 my bro got one but i had a pathetic girls/old ladies bike.

Original Poster

The reason i did this thread was to see what interest there was for a BMX. I have got one that I'm looking to sell but I thought I would see if any one was interested first so I didn't waste my time doing a for sale thread. It's We the people Bmx it's hardly been worn either twice max. If any one is interested then I will do a FS thread and will get pictures.

I didn't do this thread to get stick!

Original Poster

DVS_Dee

What bmx is it ... any pics?

We the people, if your interested still I will then gets some pictures for you.

Banned

Hit me with pictures and what wtp is it?

Kirsty1991

The reason i did this thread was to see what interest there was for a … The reason i did this thread was to see what interest there was for a BMX. I have got one that I'm looking to sell but I thought I would see if any one was interested first so I didn't waste my time doing a for sale thread. It's We the people Bmx it's hardly been worn either twice max. If any one is interested then I will do a FS thread and will get pictures.I didn't do this thread to get stick!

But now there may be interest you will have to lock this thread and then wait 7 days before listing on here..............by which time all the interest will be gone. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1623
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions