Is anyone not receiving email alerts from HOTUKDeals when they normally do? Or is it just me?

8 replies
Found 16th Dec 2008
Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

I'm not receiving any either but I put it down to my email as it's been playing up for the last few days, thank you Virgin!!

Banned

Its rubbish anywhere because everything is sold out before you get there.

Original Poster

tinytina;3778020

I'm not receiving any either but I put it down to my email as it's been … I'm not receiving any either but I put it down to my email as it's been playing up for the last few days, thank you Virgin!!

Thanks, I've just sent a message to the Mods to ask them if there is an issue.:)

Original Poster

lumoruk;3778041

Its rubbish anywhere because everything is sold out before you get there.

You have to be quick if it's a bargain I must admit. That's why I like the email notification (although they take about 6-10 minutes after the OP to reach me) but I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.. seriously addicted!:)

berni888;3778179

You have to be quick if it's a bargain I must admit. That's why I like … You have to be quick if it's a bargain I must admit. That's why I like the email notification (although they take about 6-10 minutes after the OP to reach me) but I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.. seriously addicted!:)

i only get sent messages if a new comment is left to a thread i had contributed too

i used to get the notifications of new deals etc but now i dont get anything. i also made a thread about it but nothings been done!

Original Poster

deadduck_145;3810944

i only get sent messages if a new comment is left to a thread i had … i only get sent messages if a new comment is left to a thread i had contributed tooi used to get the notifications of new deals etc but now i dont get anything. i also made a thread about it but nothings been done!

I'm sorry to hear that.

My issue got resolved as about 17:00 the e-mail notifications from that time onwards started coming through as normal. I know the Mods must be super busy but keep trying by sending them a message to see if they can help. If it's not an issue on HUKD side perhaps something has changed on yours. What I tried was changing my e-mail address to anothe account and that's what gave me the heads up because I got that e-mail notification straight away. Try that and if you don't receive the e-mail then perhaps it's your spam filter. I know we had an issue with receiving emails from NHS every time Microsoft updated the version and we'd not even get it in our junk folder it was stopped on the server blocked as spam. Worth a shot anyways. I do hope one way or t'other it's resolved soon for you. Merry Christmas

berni888;3811144

I'm sorry to hear that. My issue got resolved as about 17:00 the e-mail … I'm sorry to hear that. My issue got resolved as about 17:00 the e-mail notifications from that time onwards started coming through as normal. I know the Mods must be super busy but keep trying by sending them a message to see if they can help. If it's not an issue on HUKD side perhaps something has changed on yours. What I tried was changing my e-mail address to anothe account and that's what gave me the heads up because I got that e-mail notification straight away. Try that and if you don't receive the e-mail then perhaps it's your spam filter. I know we had an issue with receiving emails from NHS every time Microsoft updated the version and we'd not even get it in our junk folder it was stopped on the server blocked as spam. Worth a shot anyways. I do hope one way or t'other it's resolved soon for you. Merry Christmas

Yeh at first i thought it was my email too but i made a new one! i thought i had sent them an email but ill wait till after christmas and try again.Thanks for the reply, Merry christmas :santa:

Original Poster

deadduck_145;3811704

Yeh at first i thought it was my email too but i made a new one! i … Yeh at first i thought it was my email too but i made a new one! i thought i had sent them an email but ill wait till after christmas and try again.Thanks for the reply, Merry christmas :santa:

I admire your patience I don't know what I'd have done if the deal alert e-mail notification wasn't working for me yet. Guess I'd be carrying a brown paper bag to hyper ventilate in! Have a lovely weekend.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45
    2. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44
    3. printing pictures22
    4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318

See more discussions