Groups

Is anyone on Caerphilly or nearby Freecycle??? If so will you post something for me please please please?

If anyone is on Caerphilly or nearby freecycle please can you put an ad on for me?

I have a dark wood standard upright piano located in Abercarn. I will PM my address and tel number for who is willing to put an ad on for me.

I have tried numurous times to join and submit to freecycle but it is not letting me and I need the piano out by Sunday!!!

Any help would be sooooo appreciated and obviously repped :-)

3 Comments

I think you need a yahoo email address for freecycle because my brother set upa new one for this, sorry do not live near Wales so can not help further - sorry

sumoqueen;4597414

I think you need a yahoo email address for freecycle because my brother … I think you need a yahoo email address for freecycle because my brother set upa new one for this, sorry do not live near Wales so can not help further - sorry

I dont use yahoo as my email provider and I use freecycle...

Try Gumtree instead. I much prefer it to Freecycle, because the admins aren't a bunch of todgers, and the people are less inclined to be asking because it's something free, and more because they actually want the item.

Also, there's no sign-up process, just make an advert, and you're done. It's super-easy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions