Expired

Is anyone on here a member of BzzAgent.co.uk?

50 replies
Found 14th Sep 2008
I joined them a little while back & have just had my 1st survey trial product emailed to me. It's to try out a Philips GC7220 Pressurised Steam Generator which is £130 on the Philips website but i have to pay £20 to get it. Has anyone had any experiences with them? Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;2967800

i've signed up for this survey also, they ask for your c.c or debit card … i've signed up for this survey also, they ask for your c.c or debit card as payment for the £20.ive been a member for over a year and had loads of trial stuff from washing powder to lady shavers.I'm not holding out much hope on getting the steam system as there must have been 100's who signed up to it.lol

oh right thanks just didn't want to pay out & find out it was a scam

wish this'd been posted earlier on this week!!!!
somebody else posted about them, so i signed up and paid the £20 for the iron. i'll feel like a right chump if it is a scam!!!

I signed up as well, thought it was a good deal - hope its true.

Original Poster

oh no :-( just gone through the questionaire & went to put my details in but you have to pay by credit card which i don't have :-( would have thought they would take maestro :? will have to get one of those pre paid ones for future use....

I've had a steam generator iron for about 3 years now (I won £500 to spend in Yahoo comp!) and I can honestly say it MARVELLOUS:). It takes a tad longer than a conventional iron to get to pressure but it makes ironing a wizz!! Some things dont even need to be ironed- just hold the iron up in front of it and steam the creases out! I hope you all get to take part in the survey (specially you deek!) cus it will cut down on ironing time by masses (and might even make you START to iron kiddo!!!!:whistling::thumbsup:

I joined them when I saw that previous thread about the iron but they haven't offered me anything yet so I guess I will have missed out on this one :-(

Original Poster

well just got my mother in law to let me put it on her cc i had to redo the survey as it only keeps it open to pay for 15 mins so would have thought we'll all get one if we have applied :?

I signed up for it as my first campaign with them yesterday and have had an email from them to say my Bzzkit will be delivered within 21 days, hopefully this means I have been chosen!! ;-) The Philips iron looks great and has a pretty good spec for the actual selling price, I didn't even realise Philips made irons and hopefully it will perform better than the Morphy Richards one I have at the moment, I can't wait to try it out!

Got mine on Wednesday, it's great, but it really steamed up the kitchen! On a plus point, I am now wearing my beautifully uncreased linen trousers for the first time in 2 months!

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;2968370

Got mine on Wednesday, it's great, but it really steamed up the kitchen! … Got mine on Wednesday, it's great, but it really steamed up the kitchen! On a plus point, I am now wearing my beautifully uncreased linen trousers for the first time in 2 months!

oooh really?? i can't wait :lol: hubby says i might do some ironing then but won't hold his breath :whistling:

Original Poster

tangoed66;2968354

I signed up for it as my first campaign with them yesterday and have had … I signed up for it as my first campaign with them yesterday and have had an email from them to say my Bzzkit will be delivered within 21 days, hopefully this means I have been chosen!! ;-) The Philips iron looks great and has a pretty good spec for the actual selling price, I didn't even realise Philips made irons and hopefully it will perform better than the Morphy Richards one I have at the moment, I can't wait to try it out!

after i put card details in it said my bzzkit will be sent by dhl so hoping that i get it i've already put the money in my mother in laws account for it :whistling:

So do you need to write a Bzz report?

This is no scam . Bzz is legit site. Im also a member of another site and with Bzz their top agents get offered trials first a few on this said other site received their iron over a week ago.
Not only do you get the iron you get 5 x £20 vouchers for tesco so the people you Bzz can get the iron too at a discounted price

Like I said, II have just signed up.

I did all the surveys available and went through the tutorial but a few days later it still says this:

You are either currently enrolled in all available BzzCampaigns, or there … You are either currently enrolled in all available BzzCampaigns, or there are no BzzCampaigns available for you at this time. Please check back on a regular basis for new campaigns.

Anything I can do to get the iron, please?

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2968482

This is no scam . Bzz is legit site. Im also a member of another site and … This is no scam . Bzz is legit site. Im also a member of another site and with Bzz their top agents get offered trials first a few on this said other site received their iron over a week ago.Not only do you get the iron you get 5 x £20 vouchers for tesco so the people you Bzz can get the iron too at a discounted price

what you get sent vouchers that are for the iron or just tesco's vouchers that can be used on anything? :?
what's the other site diva1977?

cheerleader;2968837

what you get sent vouchers that are for the iron or just tesco's vouchers … what you get sent vouchers that are for the iron or just tesco's vouchers that can be used on anything? :?what's the other site diva1977?

no for the iron.

I did the activia campaign in july/august that was good got coupons to get 2 packs for free and were on promotion in tesco anyway so i got paid to take them away . Plus had further 10 , 50p off coupons

Mrs.Z;2968512

Like I said, II have just signed up. I did all the surveys available and … Like I said, II have just signed up. I did all the surveys available and went through the tutorial but a few days later it still says this:Anything I can do to get the iron, please?

did you fill in your profile??

do you try it then give it back at the end or do you get to buy it at a reduced rate ?

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2968946

no for the iron.I did the activia campaign in july/august that was good … no for the iron.I did the activia campaign in july/august that was good got coupons to get 2 packs for free and were on promotion in tesco anyway so i got paid to take them away . Plus had further 10 , 50p off coupons

:thumbsup:

sn0ttyang3l;2968989

do you try it then give it back at the end or do you get to buy it at a … do you try it then give it back at the end or do you get to buy it at a reduced rate ?

From what I can gather, you pay £20 and then its yours:thumbsup:

DIVA1977;2968960

did you fill in your profile??

Like annual salary and stuff? Yeah I did that when I signed up.

I have wanted one of these irons for years but am not quite rich/old-aged enough to justify paying £100 for one! :giggle:

Mrs.Z;2969093

Like annual salary and stuff? Yeah I did that when I signed up.I have … Like annual salary and stuff? Yeah I did that when I signed up.I have wanted one of these irons for years but am not quite rich/old-aged enough to justify paying £100 for one! :giggle:

No go into " my account" then the 2nd tab in middle of page says profile surveys takes awhile to fill them all in. Do this and if any spaces left on this campaign maybe you get an invite soon

Mrs.Z;2969093

Like annual salary and stuff? Yeah I did that when I signed up.I have … Like annual salary and stuff? Yeah I did that when I signed up.I have wanted one of these irons for years but am not quite rich/old-aged enough to justify paying £100 for one! :giggle:

Well if you dont get an invite i or im sure another HUKD'er could send you a £20 off voucher for it for tesco. I know they like £90 in tesco. But things like this suddenly drop in price all the time. Or maybe combine that with 3 x £5 NOTW vouchers next time they out if you could use all of them make it only about £55.

Deek43;2969047

From what I can gather, you pay £20 and then its yours:thumbsup:

yup, as far as im aware. Also on similiar site and members have had ipods etc over the years for free. Which is why i jumped at this deal as newbies usually just get yogurts, loo rool washing powder . Relatively cheap stuff. Getting an expensive electrical is brill even if it is just an iron lol

DIVA1977;2969225

No go into " my account" then the 2nd tab in middle of page says profile … No go into " my account" then the 2nd tab in middle of page says profile surveys takes awhile to fill them all in. Do this and if any spaces left on this campaign maybe you get an invite soon

Yeah I have done them, will just have to checking checking back like 5 times a day LOL!

Just had a Welcome kit in the post (booklet). Vinylandtrinkets - lovely, can't wait for mine (never thought I'd say that about an iron:roll:)

Original Poster

Deek43;2973278

Just had a Welcome kit in the post (booklet). Vinylandtrinkets - lovely, … Just had a Welcome kit in the post (booklet). Vinylandtrinkets - lovely, can't wait for mine (never thought I'd say that about an iron:roll:)

me too (received welcome kit) :thumbsup: now just waiting for my iron :whistling:

What does it contain?

Also forgive me for the nooby question but

1) Do you only get a welcome pack once paying for the "Iron" or so you get one just for signing up?
2) How long have you been signed up to this website? - Those how got the offer of an Iron

Original Poster

geoneo123;2973618

What does it contain?Also forgive me for the nooby question but 1) Do you … What does it contain?Also forgive me for the nooby question but 1) Do you only get a welcome pack once paying for the "Iron" or so you get one just for signing up?2) How long have you been signed up to this website? - Those how got the offer of an Iron

i can't remember when i signed up but it was definitely within the last month. the welcome pack just tells you how they work... they send you the products & you have to just give a report back what you have told others by word of mouth etc....

cheerleader;2973654

i can't remember when i signed up but it was definitely within the last … i can't remember when i signed up but it was definitely within the last month. the welcome pack just tells you how they work... they send you the products & you have to just give a report back what you have told others by word of mouth etc....

Thanks for replying :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy the new Iron

Ive been a member for a while now and had a couple of campaigns in the the early months but nothing for ages now. I got offered the iron but declined it as I found a review slating the product saying it is noisy to use ( stating that it is no good if someone is trying to watch the tv) and that it constantly drips water which I don't want on my new oak floor.
good luck if you have decided to go for it. You could always sell it on a well known auction site!!!

loveabargain;2974359

Ive been a member for a while now and had a couple of campaigns in the … Ive been a member for a while now and had a couple of campaigns in the the early months but nothing for ages now. I got offered the iron but declined it as I found a review slating the product saying it is noisy to use ( stating that it is no good if someone is trying to watch the tv) and that it constantly drips water which I don't want on my new oak floor. good luck if you have decided to go for it. You could always sell it on a well known auction site!!!

What have you "Tried" out loveabarain?

Also what campaigns have other been involved in?

Original Poster

geoneo123;2974206

Thanks for replying :thumbsup:Hope you enjoy the new Iron

thanks :-D just had my email saying i will receive my iron within the next 21 days :thumbsup:

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;2975884

it is noisy , and its quite bulking but for £20 im happy with it..lolthe … it is noisy , and its quite bulking but for £20 im happy with it..lolthe welcome pack is the sites information , bzzcards, how to bzz others, and you might be lucky and have a couple of money off vouchers.I'm just off to do the ironing and i'll let you know how it goes.oh yes it was deleivery via DHL ( Lady in a car ) so keep an eye out for someone looking lost or a DHL van.

when did you apply for the iron vinylandtrinkets? just so i can get a rough idea of when to expect it as within 21days doesn't really tell me much :lol:

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;2976306

I applied on the 12th Sept and it arrived today.:thumbsup:OK done the … I applied on the 12th Sept and it arrived today.:thumbsup:OK done the ironing.....WOW What can i say it was BRILLAINT!.only needed to do one side of the garment, not as noisy as i thought once it was going, the only downfall is it uses a lot of water, You fill it to start it and i did quarter of my normal pile ( 10 items) and it needed filling again, but i did have it on continus steam, there is a switch on the iron itself to steam or normal iron, so if you remember to turn it to normal when you finished one item and ready to fold the next it will be fine.

ohh hopefully should get some time this week then :thumbsup: anything that makes ironing easier is good for me as i hate ironing!! :lol:

Original Poster

just checked & i have a tracking number now so it's on it's way :thumbsup:

cheerleader;2985950

just checked & i have a tracking number now so it's on it's way :thumbsup:

woo hoo just checked and mine has been despatched :thumbsup:
I was getting worried that I had missed out

Oooh it was dispatched yesterday! Arrived at the sorting office at 0.13 today. Excellent!

Original Poster

Deek43;2987396

Oooh it was dispatched yesterday! Arrived at the sorting office at 0.13 … Oooh it was dispatched yesterday! Arrived at the sorting office at 0.13 today. Excellent!

just checked on dhl site & mine is out for delivery yayyy!! :-D

Original Poster

My iron has just arrived i got 4 £20 off vouchers for Argos for it not Tesco don't know if the price is different between the two tho....

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564057
  2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)91184
  3. Leicester sack their manager!69
  4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474

See more discussions