Is anyone on the O2 simplicity contract with either free land line or O2 to O2 calls?

Found 26th Feb 2010
Is it possible to phone & add internet bolt on for an extra fiver a month after? thanks

4 Comments

Banned

yes.

You can add whatever bolt ons you want.... as long as you pay for them!

Original Poster

guv;7957574

yes.You can add whatever bolt ons you want.... as long as you pay for … yes.You can add whatever bolt ons you want.... as long as you pay for them!

thanks guv :thumbsup:
it's not showing an option to get internet bolt on with this unless you go to simplicity for smart phones which adds the bolt on but you don't get the free o2 to o2 calls or free lanadline calls so wasn't sure.
so just to double check if i go for normal simplicity with free landline calls i can add internet for a fiver a month after? i have a htc hd2 so would definitely need internet

Banned

cheerleader;7957643

thanks guv :thumbsup:it's not showing an option to get internet bolt on … thanks guv :thumbsup:it's not showing an option to get internet bolt on with this unless you go to simplicity for smart phones which adds the bolt on but you don't get the free o2 to o2 calls or free lanadline calls so wasn't sure.so just to double check if i go for normal simplicity with free landline calls i can add internet for a fiver a month after? i have a htc hd2 so would definitely need internet

It alwys used to be the case, though it seems they have changed the rules regarding internet being a free option. Dumb move on their part tbh. Hopefully everyone will leave and mean 3G becomes more usable than the crap service they currently provide.

Original Poster

guv;7957680

It alwys used to be the case, though it seems they have changed the rules … It alwys used to be the case, though it seems they have changed the rules regarding internet being a free option. Dumb move on their part tbh. Hopefully everyone will leave and mean 3G becomes more usable than the crap service they currently provide.

i'll give it a go then as i will have 14 days to cancel if they won't do it :thumbsup: thanks for your help guv :friends:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …69115
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18396817
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)74595
    4. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure810

See more discussions