1. Misc
14 Comments

Original Poster Banned

obvs not then lol

Barely..lol. anything happening?

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;4861000

Barely..lol. anything happening?

nah man, im all out of my sleep routine atm. but its ok getting my 360 back 2moz so will be pumping that out through the night

(And no, im not making that up seeing as i know your a ps3 fan. its the truth lol.)

DangerGod;4861002

nah man, im all out of my sleep routine atm. but its ok getting my 360 … nah man, im all out of my sleep routine atm. but its ok getting my 360 back 2moz so will be pumping that out through the night(And no, im not making that up seeing as i know your a ps3 fan. its the truth lol.)

It's ok lol, im actually not a fanboy or anything, i just fancy a discussion now and again
im actually really tired but i cant stop browsing the internet lol. so what games you going to play tommorow?

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;4861006

It's ok lol, im actually not a fanboy or anything, i just fancy a … It's ok lol, im actually not a fanboy or anything, i just fancy a discussion now and again :)im actually really tired but i cant stop browsing the internet lol. so what games you going to play tommorow?

Well its been away for a little ermm..Modification shall we say. So i will have a wide selection of games to choose from. i mainly like Shooters or racing games....so ill probs be playing Cod5 or FEAR2 i guess.

any recommendations?

DangerGod;4861008

Well its been away for a little ermm..Modification shall we say. So i … Well its been away for a little ermm..Modification shall we say. So i will have a wide selection of games to choose from. i mainly like Shooters or racing games....so ill probs be playing Cod5 or FEAR2 i guess. :)any recommendations?

That sounds good. i havent played much this past week, but i have been playing mostly GTA4 though, its just so much fun doing anything you want lol, i usually just see how damaged i can make a car before it explodes.
i think im going to sleep now, really need to get a routine here like you said as well, lol
goodnight :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;4861012

That sounds good. i havent played much this past week, but i have been … That sounds good. i havent played much this past week, but i have been playing mostly GTA4 though, its just so much fun doing anything you want lol, i usually just see how damaged i can make a car before it explodes.i think im going to sleep now, really need to get a routine here like you said as well, lolgoodnight :thumbsup:

lol fair enough bud, night

lightweights

pffftt

Im Not Here

Original Poster Banned

muffin247;4861028

Im Not Here

same, i left about 30mins back

muffin247;4861028

Im Not Here

lol....me neither.... :thinking:

you lot must be crazy if you think i would be here at quarter to five in the morning :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;4861049

you lot must be crazy if you think i would be here at quarter to five in … you lot must be crazy if you think i would be here at quarter to five in the morning :w00t:

haha i know, who the hell would be on hukd at that time.

DangerGod;4861053

haha i know, who the hell would be on hukd at that time.

Too right we were both in bed hours ago :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769650
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2245
    3. Boredom1721
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522899

See more discussions