Groups

IS ANYONE STILL INTRESTED IN PRISON BREAK

Banned
    AS TITLE SAYS REALLY I WAS WELL INTO IT, BEEN OFF AIR FOR SOME CONSIDERIBLE TIME. NEW EPISODE IS AVALIBLE TO DL SO IAM JUS NOW. I THINK THEY HAVE THE KILLED THE SHOW 3 SEASONS WAS ENOUGH I THINK......

22 Comments

two seasons was enough

was catching up with it friday morning so back up to speed but the thing that ruins it is the 4 month break between series!

Absolutely loved prison break.

Swappin it to poxy sky ruined it 4 me as i dont have it

This is still season 4 ep 17 .

Original Poster Banned

Tazzer;4960929

This is still season 4 ep 17 .

yes been a long time for it,

off prison break momenterlly

but my god lost has got intresting again lets hope they dont flip it up like they did with the x files ;-)

Original Poster Banned

wonkey;4960889

was catching up with it friday morning so back up to speed but the thing … was catching up with it friday morning so back up to speed but the thing that ruins it is the 4 month break between series!

iv no idea why the break was so long when there is only 5 episodes left???

all the other show iv been watching have only had 2week break in the mod season or 4 weeks

Banned

dj_urban;4960968

iv no idea why the break was so long when there is only 5 episodes … iv no idea why the break was so long when there is only 5 episodes left???all the other show iv been watching have only had 2week break in the mod season or 4 weeks

i was reaaaallllly into it but i'm getting fed up with all the really long mid season breaks. I've also heard that the last 2 episodes won't be shown for ages.....they're gonna bring them out on dvd 1st :x

Titchimp;4960888

two seasons was enough

true, really enjoyed the 1st and 2nd also but just got a bit silly after that.

you mean they still not got out yet...LOL

i watched the last 2 episodes of series 1 that was bout it!!

Just started watching it from the 1st season, up to 4-10. Have to say it has got a bit unrealistic and silly, but no worse than Ugly Betty though :lol:

"IS ANYONE STILL INTRESTED IN PRISON BREAK"

Still?

Original Poster Banned

Just seen the new episode and thought how stupid it was

dj_urban;4969265

Just seen the new episode and thought how stupid it was

Well i'm up to date now. Praying the sniper will pull the trigger tbh. Only characters I really like on there now are T-bag and Mahone.

im still really interested, I have just watched the new episode and it was amazing!!!

Shengis;4969912

Well i'm up to date now. Praying the sniper will pull the trigger tbh. … Well i'm up to date now. Praying the sniper will pull the trigger tbh. Only characters I really like on there now are T-bag and Mahone.

i hate T-Bag, I like mahone, Michael and Sucre

Aran10;4969929

i hate T-Bag, I like mahone, Michael and Sucre

T-bags cool, he's just mental. Wonder what episode Sucre will return in, knowing how it's gone before he'll be the one who stops the sniper pmsl. Tbh i'm half expecting Kellerman to make an appearance any time now. Wouldn't be any more unlikely than anything else that's happened imho :lol:

not as many that used to be.

The 2 episodes that aired on friday night recieved worse ratings than both the sarah connor chronicles and dollhouse got in the same time slots.

Original Poster Banned

ants97;4970086

not as many that used to be. The 2 episodes that aired on friday night … not as many that used to be. The 2 episodes that aired on friday night recieved worse ratings than both the sarah connor chronicles and dollhouse got in the same time slots.

2 episodes? thought only one aired? but it was not that great,

yes shengis lets hope the sniper fires, as you said miracle do happen sucre will prob show up and save the day as usal and take a bullet in the stomach lol

Banned

ants97;4970086

not as many that used to be. The 2 episodes that aired on friday night … not as many that used to be. The 2 episodes that aired on friday night recieved worse ratings than both the sarah connor chronicles and dollhouse got in the same time slots.

There was only one wasn't there?
    Anyway its been cancelled, and moved to the graveyard slot so veiwing figures are going to fall.

Shengis;4969971

T-bags cool, he's just mental. Wonder what episode Sucre will return in, … T-bags cool, he's just mental. Wonder what episode Sucre will return in, knowing how it's gone before he'll be the one who stops the sniper pmsl. Tbh i'm half expecting Kellerman to make an appearance any time now. Wouldn't be any more unlikely than anything else that's happened imho :lol:

Well there you go. Tea leaves and palms, special rates for HUKD users:whistling:

Will be getting the final few episodes on avi files tomorr.. Oh, Today! So will watch the ending later. I didn't know Prison Break existed till I got all previous seasons, and have watched from 1:1 to 4:19 in about a month... To anyone that hasn't seen it, Watch it!! Or send me your memory stick and I'll give you them all for free!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating33
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1922
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2642
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764496

See more discussions