Groups

is anyone using the ps3 media server

redirectingat.com/?id…om/

i use tversity but heard good reccomendations about this so is anyone using it?

7 Comments

yes it's very good but,

mine displays everything on my comp, and im worried that others can see it and access any file on my hardrive.

its easy to download and set up so just try it out

the porter;4533755

cheers buddy will do i tried streaming the dark knight last week using … cheers buddy will do i tried streaming the dark knight last week using tversity picture was fine but no sound probably due to a codec will this be the same ?

what file type?

Windows media player 11 does a pretty good job as a dnla server for ps3!

phatboy123;4533708

yes it's very good but,mine displays everything on my comp, and im … yes it's very good but,mine displays everything on my comp, and im worried that others can see it and access any file on my hardrive.its easy to download and set up so just try it out

Yep ! Superb proggy ! No setup whatsoever !! :thumbsup:

But ...i have the same issue ......it seems to overide ANY share settings on your PC and just shares everything to your PS3 !! :?

the porter;4534650

sorted just hit the transcode button and its there high def dark knight … sorted just hit the transcode button and its there high def dark knight streamed from my lappy over vms 50 mb connection slight stuttering and i mean slight but the audio is bang on awesome!!

Your streaming high def over the internet from home????

the porter;4534790

yep :thumbsup:

No Way this is possible! unless you have a REALLY good upload speed.

You mean within your home network right?

transcode yea, glad you got it sorted :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions