Is anyone watching the cricket?........England v New Zealand...

Supermod 14 replies
Found 15th Jun 2008
Have you seen the seagull costumes in the crowd. They keep showing them. They look amazing and I really want one...where to look though...

14 Comments

Am watching - havent seen the seagulls. had it on in the car just now - lovely to hear Blowers back on TMS
Saw spiderman and buzz lightyear tho
Come on England!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Supermod

Aquatic;2317993

Am watching - havent seen the seagulls. had it on in the car just now - … Am watching - havent seen the seagulls. had it on in the car just now - lovely to hear Blowers back on TMSSaw spiderman and buzz lightyear thoCome on England!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant. Thats what gets me through my long and tedious days at work.
Yeah they were on just before Buzz appeared. Keep watching though and they might show them again. The costumes really are amazing!
I think England will win this comfortably from here on in. The RRR must be sky high now...

Blowers is Brilliant - it was his commentary that got me into cricket in the first place. Ex used to have cricket on all the time in the car and I found I was listening out for his comments about trams or trains or buses and then graduated on to the cricket. Now Im an avid fan - prob more so than the ex!
Gutted when they dropped him from Test matches.
RR at 11.9? I think now
Yes they'll win this easily
Peiterson did well and Broad is a definate star of the future as well as quite amazing at the mo

Original Poster Supermod

Yeah I agree.
Im going to watch Somerset v South Africa at the end of the month in Taunton. That should be pretty good.

If you need company ..............................................................

Banned

cricket is boring, i seriously dont know how people can watch it lol

Original Poster Supermod

Where are you from?

Original Poster Supermod

DangerGod;2318179

cricket is boring, i seriously dont know how people can watch it lol

Cricket is great!! Its the marmite of sport I think

magicjay1986;2318180

Where are you from?

Im in Salisbury. Been to the Rose Bowl several times

Cricket is very relaxing and 20/20 is incredibly exciting - if youve never been to a real game then try one of those and I'll put money on you being converted!

That was just TOOOOOOOOOOO easy!

i agree cricket is a great sport, but watchin it is boring, they take ages between each bowl. I just watch the highlights

Banned

chris_b;2318282

I just watch the highlights

I should try that sometime

u can tell cricket is a good sport if the best thing about it was seeing the crowd

Original Poster Supermod

bigbob909;2319058

u can tell cricket is a good sport if the best thing about it was seeing … u can tell cricket is a good sport if the best thing about it was seeing the crowd

...?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1220
    2. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?88
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226658
    4. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1218

See more discussions