Is Argos open today ( Monday )?

Found 5th Apr 2010
Does anybody know if Argos is open today?

Their website and phone system is useless.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Should be, most places are open, just closing a bit earlier than usual.

sunday hours everywhere

Banned

I am working

Original Poster

Thanks, has anybody been in to an Argos today?

Banned

Inactive;8290025

Thanks, has anybody been in to an Argos today?

Why, is there a good deal?

if the argos is in a town centre, no doubt it will be open, doubt anyone will have been yet. Its only just opened.

Original Poster

DLM;8290032

Why, is there a good deal?

There are quite a few in their clearance section, I have had an item set aside, but don't want to waste a journey if they are not open.;-)

Banned

Inactive;8290100

There are quite a few in their clearance section, I have had an item set … There are quite a few in their clearance section, I have had an item set aside, but don't want to waste a journey if they are not open.;-)

I am sure they will be.

M&S is because I am working there in 40 minutes.

Give them a ring.

Original Poster

DLM;8290105

Give them a ring.

Thanks,

Tried that, waste of space fully automated system, no humans available.

Banned

Inactive;8290118

Thanks,Tried that, waste of space fully automated system, no humans … Thanks,Tried that, waste of space fully automated system, no humans available.

Oh well.

Make that journey, lots of bargains about :thumbsup:

Go on the website onto store locator, type in your local and check the times - prob 10.00 - 5.00 or something

Original Poster

mufc72;8290148

Go on the website onto store locator, type in your local and check the … Go on the website onto store locator, type in your local and check the times - prob 10.00 - 5.00 or something

Tried that, it just gives standard times for a normal week.

I will risk it, thanks everybody.;-)

Inactive;8290217

Tried that, it just gives standard times for a normal week.I will risk … Tried that, it just gives standard times for a normal week.I will risk it, thanks everybody.;-)

Those time should be correct to be honest as they are usually updated. Would be very surprised if its closed anyway. Shops only tend to close 2 days a year, Xmas Day and Easter Sunday.

Original Poster

mufc72;8290309

Those time should be correct to be honest as they are usually updated. … Those time should be correct to be honest as they are usually updated. Would be very surprised if its closed anyway. Shops only tend to close 2 days a year, Xmas Day and Easter Sunday.

It was open, thanks everybody..:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A christmas wish1214
    2. Any PS4 News Here29314090
    3. Amazon prime auto renewal22
    4. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help914

See more discussions