Is Asda Direct good for pre-ordering games.

Found 23rd Sep 2012
Iv just started buying goods from online retailers & was wondering what do people have to say about pre-ordering a game from Asda Direct?

Will the product come on release day & is payment done instantly or after dispatch?
Community Updates
7 Comments
I've only ever bought Mario Land from them but it came on the day of release.
Asda take payment straight away for preorders.

I ordered Borderlands 2 from them as they had a good deal going a few months ago but have not had the game delivered yet, they took full payment 3 months ago on placing the order - it is showing as despatched.
I got mass effect 3 a day early from them but yeah they take the full amount straight away whats kinda annoying.
Generally pretty good.
I pre-ordered MW3 and it never came even after a week, everytime I sasked them they told me to wait it would turn up, they ended up refunding me in the end. Waste of time from my experience but obviously not everyone has the same experience.
Thx for the responses everyone. I decided to pre-order dead or alive back on Monday so fingers crossed.
I pre-ordered Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen wednesday to be released on friday. 1.45pm on Saturday I get an e-mail to say its just been dispatched in will be here in 2 to 3 working days. Shopto.net, if you pre-order wednesday morning like I did, you stand a good chance of getting it thursday morning. why they not post it thursday or friday? Not going to use asda again. RUBBISH...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants