Is Bandago.ga a trustworthy merchant?

Posted 30th Sep
Found this website today doing good prices on games - just wondering if they were legit or not
Community Updates
Ask
30 Comments
I think you're always in trouble when you got Jean-Claude Van Damme Cyborg advertised on the main page.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Sep
They seem a little funny. I ordered off my credit card so if it is fraud I can get a refund. But my order status has been on hold for a few days now. I contacted them through their contact us page with my email. No reply as of yet. Steer clear for now. Will update if anything changes
SulemanC9930/09/2019 15:13

They seem a little funny. I ordered off my credit card so if it is fraud I …They seem a little funny. I ordered off my credit card so if it is fraud I can get a refund. But my order status has been on hold for a few days now. I contacted them through their contact us page with my email. No reply as of yet. Steer clear for now. Will update if anything changes

Someone will probably correct me if I'm wrong (they will if I spell something incorrectly). How much did you spend? I think credit card purchase is only protected over £100. Also, is the company AUK one. Again if not, I'm not convinced you are covered. Hope I'm wrong for your sake.
I paid via Paypal so I'm hoping their Buyer Protection will do what it says
38578225-O3jAh.jpg
Its a scam google the tel number.
The very fact it is a .ga domain should tell you to stay away.
Any update MrD? I placed an order, I couldn't find any reviews online, but figured I was safe as it was via PayPal. Then I found this post. Bit concerned now but surely PayPal makes it safe?
Been looking at this site can't find reviews anywhere? Did anyone receive there orders? I see the. . Ga is a Guernsey island domain same as the address they advertise?
Will they be region restricted?
jen.pinch02/10/2019 21:33

Any update MrD? I placed an order, I couldn't find any reviews online, but …Any update MrD? I placed an order, I couldn't find any reviews online, but figured I was safe as it was via PayPal. Then I found this post. Bit concerned now but surely PayPal makes it safe?

PayPal doesn't make a site safe, it is just a method of payment that anyone can accept (you could make a random website and integrate PayPal payments easily today). Even if you pay by credit card/debit card you can make a chargeback or S75 for credit card purchases over £100.
Bandago.ga is probably as credible as
@MisterD back door spamming
@jamie15 But with PayPal you are guaranteed to get your money back by claiming through them?
jen.pinch02/10/2019 23:33

@jamie15 But with PayPal you are guaranteed to get your money back by …@jamie15 But with PayPal you are guaranteed to get your money back by claiming through them?

No you are not, but it is likely. If item didn't arrive chargeback would probably be successful too.
Edited by: "jamie15" 3rd Oct
Any update on whether the orders arrived?
My payment is still showing as pending so I'm not expecting delivery anytime soon - I'll probably take advice from PayPal early next week to cancel
jen.pinch02/10/2019 21:41

Scam advisor reckons it's probably safe: …Scam advisor reckons it's probably safe: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/bandago.ga

Did you actually read Scamadviser’s overview? Especially the positive highlights rather than just look at the safety %?
It’s a website registered nearly 25 years ago being run out of 3 different countries, primarily Gabon that has been associated with many unscrupulous other websites.
With Scamadviser you need to read the whole report to make an informed decision.
william.fox02/10/2019 22:08

Been looking at this site can't find reviews anywhere? Did anyone receive …Been looking at this site can't find reviews anywhere? Did anyone receive there orders? I see the. . Ga is a Guernsey island domain same as the address they advertise?Will they be region restricted?

The .GA is a Gabon, Central Africa address not Guernsey.
The Guernsey address they’ve chosen to show on their contact us webpage is a farm, the area is agricultural land and funnily enough Braye Road is not covered by Google Earth’s street view.
You have to hand it to these scammers, they’ve tried to be clever.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 6th Oct
Bought FIFA of bandago only recently have there been reviews cropping up about the website just wondering if anyone has actually received a product
Praveer.Mistry06/10/2019 14:37

Bought FIFA of bandago only recently have there been reviews cropping up …Bought FIFA of bandago only recently have there been reviews cropping up about the website just wondering if anyone has actually received a product

No-one will have received anything. The items listed for sale do not exist. This is a scam website that will just keep your money. Get on to PayPal or your Bank and try and get a refund.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 6th Oct
Toptrumpet06/10/2019 17:24

No-one will have received anything. The items listed for sale do not …No-one will have received anything. The items listed for sale do not exist. This is a scam website that will just keep your money. Get on to PayPal or your Bank and try and get a refund.

@Praveer.Mistry also if you have paid by card, I would strongly recommend cancelling the card and getting a new one issued.
Searched for Fifa on google shopping and it’s the first site that comes up. Surely google should be looking at taking these sorts of sites out of there top search results! Avoided
Oh no, I ordered off this site 3 weeks ago, mail demon returns all my emails to their support address. I ordered via PayPal. Has anyone had their money back via PayPal resolution center??
Annie_Lyra13/10/2019 08:42

Oh no, I ordered off this site 3 weeks ago, mail demon returns all my …Oh no, I ordered off this site 3 weeks ago, mail demon returns all my emails to their support address. I ordered via PayPal. Has anyone had their money back via PayPal resolution center??

^^^ I submitted a request to PayPal a few days ago but the merchant themselves refunded me yesterday.

Came up on google shopping for me too, said it was in guernsey so .GA domain made sense to buy from, looked what it was after I already paid (Gabon). To be fair scammer has put a lot of effort importing all those products on to their ecommerce platform (woocommerce), fair play to them! Ended up getting it off eBay for a few pound more,
Sam_JonesLvz14/10/2019 13:22

^^^ I submitted a request to PayPal a few days ago but the merchant …^^^ I submitted a request to PayPal a few days ago but the merchant themselves refunded me yesterday.Came up on google shopping for me too, said it was in guernsey so .GA domain made sense to buy from, looked what it was after I already paid (Gabon). To be fair scammer has put a lot of effort importing all those products on to their ecommerce platform (woocommerce), fair play to them! Ended up getting it off eBay for a few pound more,

How did you manage to get a refund from the merchant themselves? What contact info did you have for them?
Annie_Lyra14/10/2019 13:28

How did you manage to get a refund from the merchant themselves? What …How did you manage to get a refund from the merchant themselves? What contact info did you have for them?

It was probably just because id put in a claim with PayPal, can do it here paypal.com/dis…es/ then click "report a problem"

I emailed them a few times no response, they kept changing the email on the website.
Sam_JonesLvz14/10/2019 13:22

^^^ I submitted a request to PayPal a few days ago but the merchant …^^^ I submitted a request to PayPal a few days ago but the merchant themselves refunded me yesterday.Came up on google shopping for me too, said it was in guernsey so .GA domain made sense to buy from, looked what it was after I already paid (Gabon). To be fair scammer has put a lot of effort importing all those products on to their ecommerce platform (woocommerce), fair play to them! Ended up getting it off eBay for a few pound more,

Scammer is probably getting 100s of orders, very cheap loan for them Refunding anyone who asks via PayPal means PayPal are not going to get involved, so less likely to notice.
I ordered too, never arrived and never answered emails...but paypal have just refunded me following raising a dispute thankfully! Will be more careful in future!🤐
Hi I ordered ghostbusters reloaded but I realised something wasn't right straight away but thought I'd give it a chance iv now opened a dispute with paypal how long did it take you guys to get money back thanks
PayPal refunded me within 2 weeks of starting dispute, as they too had no response from dreaded bandago!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants