Is Black Gerbil still in Italy???

Banned 42 replies
Found 29th Jan 2009
been too damn quiet without him and havent seen him about, is he still oon his modelling job in Italy?

No FHM in Italy
- skusey

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

Post 12 :thumbsup:

Dont know how to get just that one up, how do people do it?

I aint gone yet!!!! been busy brah :-(

he just posted about Mary's fathers daughter,

he's on to milaaaaaaaan now darling.

u noob he was around last night!! hes not going til late feb!!! :thumbsup:

Modelling Job? :?

Airfix? :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;4219170

I aint gone yet!!!! been busy brah :-(

Hey Brah!

where u been man...anything good??

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;4219173

u noob he was around last night!! hes not going til late feb!!! :thumbsup:

oh I sea...

(PCB)

ODB_69;4219180

Hey Brah!where u been man...anything good??

haha im live, going out tonight, going to lay my pipe down on some gyal , ya dig.

black gerbil1;4219186

haha im live, going out tonight, going to lay my pipe down on some gyal , … haha im live, going out tonight, going to lay my pipe down on some gyal , ya dig.

More like a pipe-cleaner!:w00t:

black gerbil1;4219186

haha im live, going out tonight, going to lay my pipe down on some gyal , … haha im live, going out tonight, going to lay my pipe down on some gyal , ya dig.

unlsess shes a prozzy you hope to put it down:)

Pipe and Slippers :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;4219186

Ah sweet homie, I dig it...u hittin it with your homeboys dogg?

Naeem786;4219166

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/328494/lets-see-how-smart-you-are/Post 12 … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/328494/lets-see-how-smart-you-are/Post 12 :thumbsup:Dont know how to get just that one up, how do people do it?

See in the right hand corner where it tells you the post number? Click the number and it'll display the post on it's own and the link you need to copy & paste x

sadiebabes;4219213

See in the right hand corner where it tells you the post number? Click … See in the right hand corner where it tells you the post number? Click the number and it'll display the post on it's own and the link you need to copy & paste x

Thanks....Everytime I get ignored you appear!!!! You good?

Naeem786;4219166

Dont know how to get just that one up, how do people do it?

I find tickling my balls helps. :thumbsup:

ODB_69;4219209

Ah sweet homie, I dig it...u hittin it with your homeboys dogg?

yeah brah gonna tear it up.

just need to go town in abit to get some colorform

Original Poster Banned

Naeem786;4219166

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/328494/lets-see-how-smart-you-are/Post 12 … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/328494/lets-see-how-smart-you-are/Post 12 :thumbsup:Dont know how to get just that one up, how do people do it?

MinstrelMan;4219172

he just posted about Mary's fathers daughter,he's on to milaaaaaaaan now … he just posted about Mary's fathers daughter,he's on to milaaaaaaaan now darling.

hahahaah...funny thread...how many people messed that one up looooooooooool

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;4219266

yeah brah gonna tear it up.just need to go town in abit to get some … yeah brah gonna tear it up.just need to go town in abit to get some colorform

oh fo sho brah...hit dem hunniez, just strap it up before you slap it up, ya dig?

black gerbil1;4219266

just need to go town in abit to get some colorform

interesting music choice, i'd have thought you were into the acordian myself: en.wikipedia.org/wik…orm

MinstrelMan;4219303

interesting music choice, i'd have thought you were into the acordian … interesting music choice, i'd have thought you were into the acordian myself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colourform

i thought he meant this ]http//en…orm :0

ODB_69;4219293

oh fo sho brah...hit dem hunniez, just strap it up before you slap it up, … oh fo sho brah...hit dem hunniez, just strap it up before you slap it up, ya dig?

This is like watching your dad dance. :oops:

ODB_69;4219293

oh fo sho brah...hit dem hunniez, just strap it up before you slap it up, … oh fo sho brah...hit dem hunniez, just strap it up before you slap it up, ya dig?

ahah i dig.
MinstrelMan;4219303

interesting music choice, i'd have thought you were into the acordian … interesting music choice, i'd have thought you were into the acordian myself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colourform

I meant this.......

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/Seips/chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

Naeem786;4219229

Thanks....Everytime I get ignored you appear!!!! You good?

Hehe! Been better, you? x

MinstrelMan;4219259

:lol: :-D

Original Poster Banned

Goonieman;4219397

This is like watching your dad dance. :oops:

Oh you know dat shiz homie, dont hate the playa, hate the game son, fo sho!

black gerbil1;4219399

ahah i dig.I meant this.......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'd rep you again if I could for that!

ODB_69;4219485

Oh you know dat shiz homie, dont hate the playa, hate the game son, fo … Oh you know dat shiz homie, dont hate the playa, hate the game son, fo sho!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'd rep you again if I could for that!

damn I will pm you everday untill you have re-repped me

MinstrelMan;4219259

I'll let her know, thanks!! :thumbsup: But you got the wrong end of the stick!! :whistling:

sadiebabes;4219453

Hehe! Been better, you? x

Im good ta! Hope you get better whatever it is!

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;4220304

È caldo. Spero che sia indietro presto. Amerei vedergli un'immagine. … È caldo. Spero che sia indietro presto. Amerei vedergli un'immagine. Siete ancora il mio amico ODB?

I have no idea what that means so I'm going to imagine its something dirty!

:w00t:
OMG...where will you get mongoose from???

nikkib123;4220304

Spero che sia indietro presto.

You need to use 'return' and not 'in behind' Nikki :w00t:

edit - Not much imagination needed now ODB!!

lol @ chloroform!

OMG foreign filth!

nikkib123;4220424

imagine all the great pictures I could take there :-D

were runnign a photographers trip to majorca 21st - 28th jun a week AI for £500 if your interested.

nikkib123;4220424

Oooops I need to brush up on my Italian :oops:Maybe BG1 could take me … Oooops I need to brush up on my Italian :oops:Maybe BG1 could take me with him - imagine all the great pictures I could take there :-D

No don't it's giving me a giggle!!
It's possible; I'm going as translator and chaperone;-):-D

It'd be good to see some of your photos in the photos thread MM.

chesso;4220488

No don't it's giving me a giggle!!It's possible; I'm going as translator … No don't it's giving me a giggle!!It's possible; I'm going as translator and chaperone;-):-DIt'd be good to see some of your photos in the photos thread MM.

our photo's arn't suitable for that thread lol and would probably get classed as being self promotion. :roll:

MinstrelMan;4220517

our photo's arn't suitable for that thread lol and would probably get … our photo's arn't suitable for that thread lol and would probably get classed as being self promotion. :roll:

Intrigueing!!! ( however it's spelt)

chesso;4220528

Intrigueing!!! ( however it's spelt)

pm sent :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;4220549

pm sent :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;4220424

Maybe BG1 could take me with him - imagine all the great pictures I could … Maybe BG1 could take me with him - imagine all the great pictures I could take there :-D

This holiday is nothing without nudes
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769502
    2. word association Game74244922
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions