Groups

Is buying the phones and contracts separately the best option for iPhone 7?

Having spent hours looking through comparison sites like uswitch, and looking at all the iPhone 7 deals posted on here I have come to the conclusion that in all cases you're better off buying the phone yourself and then getting a separate sim only contract, as opposed to taking out a new all inclusive 24 month contract. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

I'm after 6 iPhone 7's. Anyone know anywhere that does bulk discount, or have any business/regular contracts they can recommend? Also any recommended provider, or who to stay away from? Currently with o2 but I find their prices more expensive than others. (They insist this is because of the services they provide, like priority, which add value....¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) At the moment it looks like I'll be ordering the phones directly from Apple and getting separate 12 month sims to go with them. Any suggestions? Thanks.

3 Comments

You are right, I'm doing it all the time.

p_ist_a have you got a stutter because you keep on repeating your-self

It's always cheaper to buy the phone and sim separately. You could look at getting the phone from John Lewis then you would get an additional 1 year warranty with them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610
      2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?44
      3. DVD storage45
      4. Large card print/poster..33

See more discussions