Is "Come dine with me" using actors?

Found 6th Apr 2012
Just watching come dine with and wondering if anyone else thinks that they use sometimes actors.

I noticed that very often one guest seems to behave overly strange and provocative.

Let me know your thoughts.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
I think it just attracts attention seekers, naturally they will appear more.... flamboyant than most. Its about the only thing on TV that I watch.
Banned
Not actors but they deliberately choose people who will be strange and provocative, or they encourage them to be so.
Do they actually get paid for appearing on the show as well as if they win?
I had a letter from them asking me to go on the show as they were doing a show in the area (I was registered on the ITV website but nothing else...)... There was no offer of pay, and just wanted to know if you were willing..

I declined. Could do without strange people looking through my sock draw.
Yes, I saw Christopher Biggins on it once.

Banned
Lucas_0224

I had a letter from them asking me to go on the show as they were doing a … I had a letter from them asking me to go on the show as they were doing a show in the area (I was registered on the ITV website but nothing else...)... There was no offer of pay, and just wanted to know if you were willing.. I declined. Could do without strange people looking through my sock draw.

What's a sock draw?
greatest666

What's a sock draw?

when a sock fight has no clear winner
Untouch

Do they actually get paid for appearing on the show as well as if they … Do they actually get paid for appearing on the show as well as if they win?

They get an allownace of £125 so if you are tight enough you could make some cash out of it.
Not actors but I know of a couple of people who have been on there who have been close to actors.
greatest666

What's a sock draw?

thegroutch

when a sock fight has no clear winner

Whenever I take the wet clothes out of our washing machine there is always one sock that defeats the other in the pair & banishes the 'loser' to the exile of the next load.

Or it hides in the drum & waits until I have finishing looking before it reappears.

Stupid losing lone sock.

i love cdwm and find it thoroughly entertiining- and dont think these ppl are actors as obe been to dinner parties where one person is a tad loopy. . though the ppl in the prog are co frontational prob cos they know they aint gonna clap eyes on each other ever again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants