Groups

Is Corn startch the same as corn flour??

My birdy had a bit of a mishap earlier and ended up bleeding from a claw,websites recommend corn startch to stem the bleeding although i managed to stop it with plain flour thankfully.
    The websites i looked at seem to be american and hubby dashed about trying to find corn startch everywhere but managed to find corn flour are they 2 different things or the same?

6 Comments

[COLOR="Purple"]They're the same thing![/COLOR]

Original Poster

ahhhh i did wonder as ive just done a search on my supermarkket.com and no results were found from any of the supermarkets

so whats the difference between plain flour and corn flour i wonder?!

Mardyass;3480615

ahhhh i did wonder as ive just done a search on my supermarkket.com and … ahhhh i did wonder as ive just done a search on my supermarkket.com and no results were found from any of the supermarketsso whats the difference between plain flour and corn flour i wonder?!

one from wheat, the other from corn :-D

choc1969;3480643

one from wheat, the other from corn :-D

[COLOR="Purple"]That's right :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

What type of bird is it?

Chicken Bisto should do :-D

Original Poster

lol that bird will give me a heart attack,playing too rough again and managed to pull the skin holding the claw,then flew around like a bat out of hell,probably looked much worse than it was as there were blood splatters all over the floor
    Last time he was playing rough and fell off his swing and managed to rip the skin next to his beak and we had to get the emergency vet out to glue it back,thought he might of learnt after that but obviously not!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?45
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?48
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?34
      4. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?33

See more discussions